blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

Great story, and way to point out how Conservatives BACK AWAY from 'Crazies' while many Liberals / Blacks rally around and double-down on the 'BlackLivesMatter' terrorist organization...and invite them to the WH to encourage them!
I missed it...who is rallying around the crazy woman in the OP?

The boogey man

The concern here isn't her personally, it's the message she's sending out, and the fact that her videos and speeches can whip people into a frenzy causing them to act out her words.

It's free speech though, I wouldn't lock her up. I would just have the CIA send a sniper out and take care of her and hand out crack to everyone associated with her.

Great story, and way to point out how Conservatives BACK AWAY from 'Crazies' while many Liberals / Blacks rally around and double-down on the 'BlackLivesMatter' terrorist organization...and invite them to the WH to encourage them!
I missed it...who is rallying around the crazy woman in the OP?

The boogey man

The concern here isn't her personally, it's the message she's sending out, and the fact that her videos and speeches can whip people into a frenzy causing them to act out her words.

It's free speech though, I wouldn't lock her up. I would just have the CIA send a sniper out and take care of her and hand out crack to everyone associated with her.
Free crack, Now there's a vote-getter!

Forum List

Back