#BlackLivesMatters terrorist ARRESTED for Tweet calling for dead whites; Farrakhan next?

So no support equates support

Yeah actually there is. It's call a World History book. This is how society's destroy themselves from within.

By asking about and promoting the idea that a race war is coming?

I never said a race war. It's NOT that.

Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How are we supposed to discuss this if you blatently lie?

This must be just like your use of the word "Never" not really meaning "Never"
When you refuse to take a stand and speak out you support it.
And it's a sign of cowardice as well.

Speak out about what?

Thats the same thing I said about the police shooting unarmed people but people said that didnt make sense.

No one supports this guy but for some reason you guys are trying to say no support means that ppl really DO support it.

Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can we follow you around and play that game too? It's amazing what that 214 IQ does for you.
1, Do you or do you not support the killing of police as protest?
2, Do you or do you not support the killing of white people as protest?

Take your time you are stupid but give it a go eh?

....And look, not one person is defending this guy

Ah....so you agree the thousands of BLM members who have marched and chanted for dead cops should be jailed? What about Farrakhan....who called for stalking and murdering whites and cops???

You must agree with me now on this. Good.

I said no one is defending this guy. Whats your response?

My response must be that you all agree with us now. That ALL the BLM who have called for violence on cops need to be arrested. Right?

No, I'm pointing out that someone who did something like call for the killing of whites received no support from anyone despite you saying BLM supports this type of non sense. So either you're a liar or reality is lying.
Says the guy who told a fellow poster on this forum yesterday that he had nothing to fear of being killed in his home unless he was a cop...then asked him if he was a cop.

Speak out about what?

Thats the same thing I said about the police shooting unarmed people but people said that didnt make sense.

No one supports this guy but for some reason you guys are trying to say no support means that ppl really DO support it.
No the the people are saying staying quiet is the SAME as support. And it IS.

Will you listen to the answer or do you want to go ahead and answer for them now?

Speak out about what?

No the the people are saying staying quiet is the SAME as support. And it IS.

You just need an excuse. You think everyone supports it unless they come up to you personally and...I dont know, stand on a soapbox in your presence and tell the world threatening to kill is not cool.

Will you listen to the answer or do you want to go ahead and answer for them now?
If its a direct reply to the question yes. if it's a straw man or evading why should I?

If its a direct reply to the question yes. if it's a straw man or evading why should I?

1. Do not support the killing of police as protest
2. Do not support the killing of whites as protest.

There. We cool?

Black Lives Matter Supporter Arrested for 'Kill All the White People' Tweet - Breitbart

FINALLY at least one law enforcement agency is treating those inciting murder for what they are....terrorists.

1 arrested for Tweet inciting "kill all white people in town" "purge" message.

Farrakhan and MANY MANY more of these terrorists need to be charged. The ones in Texas who called for ambush killings on cops? DEMAND JUSTICE. They need to be jailed.

AWESOME-FACE-awesome-face-29339096-1920-1200.jpg.cf.jpg

Ah....so you agree the thousands of BLM members who have marched and chanted for dead cops should be jailed? What about Farrakhan....who called for stalking and murdering whites and cops???

His response was to note you must agree with arresting these animals. Was he right?

His response was to note you must agree with arresting these animals. Was he right?

No, I said despite his assertions that people support this type of BS no one is...which kinda proves he's wrong.

No, I said despite his assertions that people support this type of BS no one is...which kinda proves he's wrong.

Um...what about the videos of countless BLM members chanting for violence on cops and whites and the radio interviews? Or Farrakhan and Black Panthers...shouldn't they all be in jail?

Maybe you're right. None of you are "supporting" this. You're PARTICIPATING. My bad. You're right afterall.

Um...what about the videos of countless BLM members chanting for violence on cops and whites and the radio interviews? Or Farrakhan and Black Panthers...shouldn't they all be in jail?

Maybe you're right. None of you are "supporting" this. You're PARTICIPATING. My bad. You're right afterall.

Maybe you see someone who isnt there supporting this but you have yet to present them. If you have them, I will disagree with them as well.

Maybe you see someone who isnt there supporting this but you have yet to present them. If you have them, I will disagree with them as well.

Um...the entire Democrat Party? They've endorsed and embraced the movement.

All you anonymous USMBers. ...I assume you marched with the "Fry em like bacon" crowd.

So....again...do you think Farrakhan and the Black Panthers should be jailed for calling on cops and whites to be killed?

Um...the entire Democrat Party? They've endorsed and embraced the movement.

Sorry I said THIS GUY.

All you anonymous USMBers. ...I assume you marched with the "Fry em like bacon" crowd.

Not even they have expressed support or defense for this guy.

So....again...do you think Farrakhan and the Black Panthers should be jailed for calling on cops and whites to be killed?

You can ask all day, but I'm not falling into your loaded question

Forum List

Back