Blacks and Tans?

But look at the choice.
neither were worth a shit,

and it appears we're going to have the same contestants next year, in the ongoing farce called "Vote against who you Hate the most".

um it does....what part of that didn't you get? It bothers me you made a racist President
Didnt you just say in another thread that diversity is a problem in America. Do you not find that racist?

Irish Black and Tans were traitors to Ireland during it's fight for independence.

Biden would have been one

What did you mean by this?
That they don't have the societal problems with do...and that's largely because they don't have a very diverse culture.

Having a diverse culture doesn't mean you have to have societal problems, and certainly not to the level that we have and the type the President was discussing.

Having diversity I think is a good thing, the issue is when others don't respect others views, but more importantly when folks are taught not to respect life, and think it's ok to use a gun for violence to fix their "problems' - the other problem is when you tell people that diversion is good...that's how the left operates in this country....divison, not diversity.

Just another thread on our dunderhead Prez talkin' crap off the top of his head.
Oh.

A president saying something absolutely stupid......

Yea, I remember those kind of threads....

15657188-7215523-President_Donald_Trump_was_speaking_on_the_success_of_the_contin-m-84_156229...jpeg

Forum List

Back