Blacks attack whites on school bus for being "rich and white"

There COULD be an end to racisim in one generation, My father was in the military, in three wars, and, (even though he was reared in MISSISSIPPI that stupid people always call 'racist' even though in the majority of the areas blacks vastly outnumber whites) he taught me that when you are in a foxhole, and the man with you is black and the man shooting at you is white The black man is the best man on earth. For you ignorant monoplanic liberals that means he said that the person with you, not against you is someone you honor, trust and is your equal or more. The person who is against you is someone you avoid, distrust, and is not your equal, and could be either better or worse depending on who YOU are. If the left did not teach racisim to divide and control the people there would be NO racisim in one generation. The fact is that schools controlled by the liberal shit teach history as Racisim 101 and as a way of life as a PHD.

Fire the bus driver, expel the aggressors. Zero tolerance for this type of thing in schools

Why should the bus driver be fired? They did what was smart for their protection. As a teacher I will not break up any fight that any students are involved in. While at first this seems wrong-in my state a teacher literally grabbed a student and pulled them off of another student (who they had pinned on the floor and were bashing their face with punches). When the teacher did that, the student they grabbed (the aggressor) got a mark on their shoulder...parents sued...and WON. That teacher was left unemployed. I wont be putting myself in that situation anytime soon-sorry.

I actually don't blame the driver whatsoever.
So, you'll chose your comfort and job over the safety of the children put in your care?

Good to know. Personally, I'll always do what is right over what it may cost Me every time.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Family's financial stability
-Employment
-Criminal record
-Becoming injured yourself (which is NOT covered by our medical plan)

?

You'll have to excuse me if I call bullshit. You're either being a keyboard warrior, or are a very stupid individual.

Especially when the fight will be broken up in a matter of seconds regardless.
I would go to any length to protect the children in My charge.

You'll forgive Me, but I don't give a fuck what you think.

Fire the bus driver, expel the aggressors. Zero tolerance for this type of thing in schools

Why should the bus driver be fired? They did what was smart for their protection. As a teacher I will not break up any fight that any students are involved in. While at first this seems wrong-in my state a teacher literally grabbed a student and pulled them off of another student (who they had pinned on the floor and were bashing their face with punches). When the teacher did that, the student they grabbed (the aggressor) got a mark on their shoulder...parents sued...and WON. That teacher was left unemployed. I wont be putting myself in that situation anytime soon-sorry.

So, you'll chose your comfort and job over the safety of the children put in your care?

Good to know. Personally, I'll always do what is right over what it may cost Me every time.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

You'll have to excuse me if I call bullshit. You're either being a keyboard warrior, or are a very stupid individual.

You wouldn't be a teacher for very long with that mindset. I don't make the rules, I may not like the rules...but I do have to follow them.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

You wouldn't be a teacher for very long with that mindset. I don't make the rules, I may not like the rules...but I do have to follow them.
r u a re-re teacher?

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

r u a re-re teacher?

I'm more original than y-y-you. You're so funny, please don't ever hold back, I'm sure that all of USMB can't wait to see what material you have on deck.

When I've broken up fights between students or clients it's been during the argument, toe-to-toe screaming stage when stepping between them kept it from going farther. I'm short, so some of the students continued screaming over the top of my head, but they knew I was there and it stopped it. I would never think of standing by and watching something like that escalate. There'd be nothing I could do if they were already rolling on the ground, though, except grab for a collar and pray.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

r u a re-re teacher?

I'm more original than y-y-you. You're so funny, please don't ever hold back, I'm sure that all of USMB can't wait to see what material you have on deck.
So you are not a teacher but a mere buffoon attempting to school others.

Not all black people are like this. While my mom was out shopping yesterday which of course was Black Friday, a group of white people walked right by her while she was in need of help. I am not sure what happened because I was not there, but a black person is who ended up being the help that she needed.

God bless you and my mom and her savior always!!!

Holly
What? Did the black person help because they were black, did the white not help because they were white? Are you noting the color of their skin because you are a racist?
I am not racist. My house is in between the homes of two black people and we have always been good to each other. I was only pointing out that there are good people out there who are black regardless of what is read/heard about them in the news. :) :) :)

God bless you and all good people always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I am also currently watching the ninth season of what I think is one of the best TV shows ever which is about a black family: Family Matters. :) :) :)

Not all black people are like this. While my mom was out shopping yesterday which of course was Black Friday, a group of white people walked right by her while she was in need of help. I am not sure what happened because I was not there, but a black person is who ended up being the help that she needed.

Holly
What? Did the black person help because they were black, did the white not help because they were white? Are you noting the color of their skin because you are a racist?
I am not racist. My house is in between the homes of two black people and we have always been good to each other. I was only pointing out that there are good people out there who are black regardless of what is read/heard about them in the news. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I am also currently watching the ninth season of what I think is one of the best TV shows ever which is about a black family: Family Matters. :) :) :)
Point is why does a person's skin color matter? You are the who brought that up and I simply asked the question.

i would defend the kids even if i lost my job. We hear all day long how BULLYING is not acceptable. of course they are talking about bullying in the form of imagined micro agressions, but when it comes to something real??? problem goes back to attorneys and law suits though.

Holly

Holly

Point is why does a person's skin color matter? You are the who brought that up and I simply asked the question.
I am not the person that you should be asking this question to. Ask those who do nothing but trash them. I am only defending them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Holly

Holly

I am not the person that you should be asking this question to. Ask those who do nothing but trash them. I am only defending them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
"While my mom was out shopping yesterday which of course was Black Friday, a group of white people walked right by her while she was in need of help. I am not sure what happened because I was not there, but a black person is who ended up being the help that she needed."

^^^^
Those statements are racially motivated. I simply asked you a question. No matter...bad people come in all shapes, sizes and colors...so do good people

^^^ If what I said is considered a racially motivated statement, I only said what I said to make a point. There are people out there who think that all black people are bad which is where a person like myself comes in. I will never hesitate to tell about the good that I have seen in those that I have been in the presence of. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I was only pointing out what happened in the story that I shared anyways. Every person in the group that walked by was white and the person who helped was black. Sounding racist was not my intention. I was only just stating what is a fact.

^^^ If what I said is considered a racially motivated statement, I only said what I said to make a point. There are people out there who think that all black people are bad which is where a person like myself comes in. I will never hesitate to tell about the good that I have seen in those that I have been in the presence of. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I was only pointing out what happened in the story that I shared anyways. Every person in the group that walked by was white and the person who helped was black. Sounding racist was not my intention. I was only just stating what is a fact.
Holly I know what you were doing....it was very good and kind.

However, I see good in all and bad in some, the color of their skin has never entered the equation, it just does not make a difference.

Anyone working with children should be prepared to defend those children. If this incident had taken place at our oldest children's school where I am on the board the repercussions would be swift and severe towards any adult that didn't step in, the aggressors would be permanently expelled. That is the zero tolerance policy the school has adopted and adheres to
When my eldest granddaughter was being sexually harassed on the school bus by another student, the bus driver told her it was not his problem. My question was, where was the bus monitor? Why would any decent adult allow such horrific things to occur in an environment over which they have some control?

Holly
You are right, many blacks are not so, but many whites are not as the current media stereotypes would depict them, either. It is unfortunate that only the negative examples get press.

Bus driver allegedly does nothing while black teens attack white schoolgirls | New York Post

Four white 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl friends laughing and chatting on their usual bus ride home were targeted in an unprovoked, racial attack that left them bloody and bruised, the teens told The Post Wednesday.

“Oh, white girl got money!” a young black man sitting with a friend commented as the girls travelled on the BX8 bus around 3 p.m. Tuesday after dismissal from St. Catharine’s Academy in the Pelham Gardens section of The Bronx.

And the liberal media is dead silent about this. I wonder why.

Oh yea, Tiggered, it's time for you to come along and defend this behavior or try to change the subject to those "awful whiteys" holdin' down da niggas.

Time to bring back segregation. Obviously niggas have showed they aren't ready to behave on a bus with other races.

Maybe if those white racist bitches hadn't been flaunting their white privilege and taunting the poor black children this type of thing wouldn't happen. #liberal logic
Umm... I hope to hell you're being sarcastic.

Bus driver allegedly does nothing while black teens attack white schoolgirls | New York Post

Four white 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl friends laughing and chatting on their usual bus ride home were targeted in an unprovoked, racial attack that left them bloody and bruised, the teens told The Post Wednesday.

“Oh, white girl got money!” a young black man sitting with a friend commented as the girls travelled on the BX8 bus around 3 p.m. Tuesday after dismissal from St. Catharine’s Academy in the Pelham Gardens section of The Bronx.

And the liberal media is dead silent about this. I wonder why.

Oh yea, Tiggered, it's time for you to come along and defend this behavior or try to change the subject to those "awful whiteys" holdin' down da niggas.

Time to bring back segregation. Obviously niggas have showed they aren't ready to behave on a bus with other races.

Maybe if those white racist bitches hadn't been flaunting their white privilege and taunting the poor black children this type of thing wouldn't happen. #liberal logic
Umm... I hope to hell you're being sarcastic.
. He said # liberal logic.