blacks changing history again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
When the teaching in these schools does not become leftist indoctrination, they can change their name.
When these schools honor and teach civility, morality, personal responsibility, they can change their name.
Until then, they are doing nothing but advancing the decline of a nation, once favored by God.

Great news that 82 schools have removed the names of their racist namesakes.

Starting tomorrow, there will now be perfect attendance, the students will be perfectly respectful to their teachers, all the students will study hard, and every student will earn A's or at least B's in their classes.

All the security guards (or even uniformed cops) that had been stationed there to prevent daily chaos can now be withdrawn.

Great news that 82 schools have removed the names of their racist namesakes.

Starting tomorrow, there will now be perfect attendance, the students will be perfectly respectful to their teachers, all the students will study hard, and every student will earn A's or at least B's in their classes.

All the security guards (or even uniformed cops) that had been stationed there to prevent daily chaos can now be withdrawn.
narrow minded leftiest.

add two more schools to the list!

Thye local residents can change the name of any school within their district. That is what I believe is the best for all.

They are trying to erase the civil war. Without that they would still be in chains picking cotton. The narrow minded ness of black knows no bounds.

How is removing the names of traitors to the United States from schools 'erasing the Civil War'?

Everyone is still quite familiar with how the South murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans in an attempt to preserve the State's power to strip people of all their rights so they could be turned into property.

I don't understand why Germany doesn't have enough schools named after Hitler...

It's almost like they are trying to erase WW2

That is how stupid you Confederate loving right-wingers sound when you both simultaneously whine about Confederate traitors not being glorified enough while also claiming today's Democrats are the same as yesterday's Confederates....yall sound like morons

I don't understand why Germany doesn't have enough schools named after Hitler...

It's almost like they are trying to erase WW2

That is how stupid you Confederate loving right-wingers sound when you both simultaneously whine about Confederate traitors not being glorified enough while also claiming today's Democrats are the same as yesterday's Confederates....yall sound like morons

Eichmann Elementary is even alliterative. What's with the German's trying to erase WW2?

The left is going backwards. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing they say is the earth is flat.

How is removing the names of traitors to the United States from schools 'erasing the Civil War'?

Everyone is still quite familiar with how the South murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans in an attempt to preserve the State's power to strip people of all their rights so they could be turned into property.
Why did their Black brothers in Africa sell them to slave traders?

When you explain what that has to do with removing the name of a traitor from a school, sure.

Otherwise, you've just tucked your tail between your legs and fled from the thread, desperately trying to change the topic.
I'm making a point. Go ahead, define what a woman is.

I'm making a point. Go ahead, define what a woman is.

No, you're running from the topic of thread, fleeing with your tail tucked between quivering hanches. Come on back when you want to discuss the removal of traitor's names from a school.

I won't hold my breath.

It's weird. In their quest for history they never seek to substitute the names for actual Union heroes.

Its almost like they believed in what the South murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans for: preserving the power of the State to strip actual people of every right so they could be turned into property.

Forum List

Back