🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you it was supposed to change something? "Colored people" is simply a designation not of our choosing. If we say call us sky birds then thats what we should be called. If in doubt ask a sky bird.
Then what's with all the changes? Who demands the changes? And why?

Who told you it was supposed to change something? "Colored people" is simply a designation not of our choosing. If we say call us sky birds then thats what we should be called. If in doubt ask a sky bird.
Then what's with all the changes? Who demands the changes? And why?
Its a gradual realization of what and who we are.

Popular consensus.

Because we want to.

NAACP better work on their game. I would LOVE to see them get attacked :lol:

NAACP better work on their game. I would LOVE to see them get attacked :lol:
NAACP is a hallmark. A memorial of the time when Black Africans in america were less educated about who they are. They do need to work on their game though. They have been infiltrated.

A good trade would be white people stop calling blacks “coloured”, and in return, blacks stop calling whites “cracker”. Think you can pull this off?

A good trade would be white people stop calling blacks “coloured”, and in return, blacks stop calling whites “cracker”. Think you can pull this off?
I don’t mind being called cracker. How ‘bout people just stop being overly sensitive about stuff that really shouldn’t matter!

Maybe ''colored people" sounds too much like they were attacked with crayons.
the struggle is real
Indeed. Accepting labels used on you by whites is psychological suicide. One should always define themselves using labels of their choosing. If that makes whites more uncomfortable all the better.

That would be grand if one didn't keep changing the labels. Which is obviously done to make whites more uncomfortable.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

DNC Member: Didn't Mean To Say 'Col | The Daily Caller

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.

This is the future you people are building. One little verbal slip, and your life is ruined.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.

Blacks are not called colored people anymore. That's just the way it is. If you are a politician you should have enough sense to know that.

But you racists will look for ANYTHING just to bitch about blacks.
I don't think this guy is racist, just ignorant. I think this will make him learn his lesson. If he is a good Democrat that supports blacks and other minorities, I think he should not be required to resign.

But if he was not a good democrat, then he should lose his job?

Even though you don't think he is racist.

Tell me again about how compassionate you libs are. lol!!

YOu white?

the struggle is real
Indeed. Accepting labels used on you by whites is psychological suicide. One should always define themselves using labels of their choosing. If that makes whites more uncomfortable all the better.

That would be grand if one didn't keep changing the labels. Which is obviously done to make whites more uncomfortable.
No one considers how whites feel about these things. They dont matter. Its cool when it does make whites have a hissy fit over what we decide we want to be called.

I don’t mind being called cracker. How ‘bout people just stop being overly sensitive about stuff that really shouldn’t matter!
Because it does matter if you elect someone that calls you by a Jim Crow inspired label.

Blacks are not called colored people anymore. That's just the way it is. If you are a politician you should have enough sense to know that.

I don't think this guy is racist, just ignorant. I think this will make him learn his lesson. If he is a good Democrat that supports blacks and other minorities, I think he should not be required to resign.

YOu white?

White racism is more than calling back people colored. The racist policies of the republican party is what I oppose. If this guy is supporting racist policy, then he needs to go. If he doubles down on this, he needs to go. But this thread is just another dumb racist troll thread made by white republicans

the struggle is real

No one considers how whites feel about these things. They dont matter. Its cool when it does make whites have a hissy fit over what we decide we want to be called.

True. Seems that these white racists here cannot get the simple concept in their heads that we have the right decide what we call ourselves and the right to determine the words we use among ourselves without whitey thinking they get decide them for us..

If I change my name to King Africa then thats what you call me. Anyway being called "colored people" is wrong. Harkens back to those old southern bigots. White people are the only people that change colors. They are normally a pallid white, they get a little tan in the sun, they turn blue when they are cold, turn green when they get sick, spotted liver color when they get old, and a mottled pink and red when you slap the shit out of them or they get embarrassed.

Who cares? I'd rather hear you explain why all the white countries in the world are rich and advanced while all the black ones are poor and backward.

YOu white?

White racism is more than calling back people colored. The racist policies of the republican party is what I oppose. If this guy is supporting racist policy, then he needs to go. If he doubles down on this, he needs to go. But this thread is just another dumb racist troll thread made by white republicans

What racist policy?

White racism is more than calling back people colored. The racist policies of the republican party is what I oppose.

Democrats are the racists. They support affirmative action and demand whites be denied jobs because they are white. THINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back