🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if not colored people, how about bumberclydes? The Rastas I used to work with would call each other that. I thought it was cool too.

I think we have already established what we call ourselves.
Ya, it's "nigga". Is that what we should call you?

Actually that's not the word, but feel free to walk on up to a group of blacks and call them that since you think its our preferred name.

So if not colored people, how about bumberclydes? The Rastas I used to work with would call each other that. I thought it was cool too.

I think we have already established what we call ourselves.
Ya, it's "nigga". Is that what we should call you?

Actually that's not the word, but feel free to walk on up to a group of blacks and call them that since you think its our preferred name.
I don't know any colored people. So that would be hard.

Who told you it was supposed to change something? "Colored people" is simply a designation not of our choosing. If we say call us sky birds then thats what we should be called. If in doubt ask a sky bird.
Who decided back in the early sixties that American Negroes be designated and referred to as Black rather than colored, or Negro?

And who decided back in the early eighties that American Negroes now be referred to via the relatively inconvenient, seven syllable, two-word designation, Af-ri-can A-mer-i-can?

It wasn't Whitey.

Lots of uncivilized dopes in this thread that somehow think being a badass on a message board thread means something.
The only ones who think I am trying to be a "badass" are those with extremely low IQs who take physical and psychological self-defense to mean a type of aggression.

Saying you would beat someone's ass after they called you a racial slur and talked shit about your heritage is what a normal man would do. Carrying out the beating is also something a normal man would do.

If you can't put some punk in his place, you sure as fuck can't defend your family as the man of the house. So a sane man better become a "badass" if he isn't one already.

Long before you were even born, I saw my own relatives called "racial slurs" and have their "heritage" insulted. And by law had to take it.

That inspired me to put on some gloves, get in a ring with an opponent and a referee and deal with it like a man.

Something that you would probably "fudge" your pants over if you had to man up and go one on one that way.

Ive learned that in most cases the biggest blowhards always run away from a real confrontation, or if they don't, they get knocked the fuck out.
I have fought 3 on 1, 6 on 1 and even 25 on 1 ever since I have been a little kid with nothing but grit, pride, determination and vengeance to push me into the fray. I have been knocked on my ass with the wind taken out from under me and no hope of getting up, and I never saw anything but red visions of me beating the ever living shit out of the fucker that dared to delay my campaign.

The only men I fear fighting are those whom I very deeply respect.
Laptop Bronson. LOOL

No, I'll still call you DAN.
Not in person. Where the stakes are much higher. :rolleyes:
This post is the number one reason blacks get shot.
Asclepias is probably just another internet tough guy.

I'm quite sure none of you whites here would be saying the type of shit you say about blacks here to any of our faces. We don't have to be tough to make this comment. If you were standing in front of me making such comments we'd fight. You might win, but you will wish you tried someone else after we were done. I don't profess to be a tough guy. But I do profess to be a mother fucking man. The fact you talk about shooting shows your ass is a punk. Anyone can point a gun and pull a trigger but what can you do with what you were born with?
Getting in a fight over being offended doesn’t make you a mother fucking man, it makes you mother fucking stupid.
Thats something only a pussy would say that cant defend himself.

I cant help it if you think whites turning all those different colors is nonsense. I think its pretty interesting and speaks to their projections. For example they call Black people monkeys but they are the ones that grow fur and catch hair lice genetically and smell like wet dogs.

Whites don't look like chimps and blacks do. Know what "prognathism" means?
Whites look just like chimps and Rhesus monkeys.

10_jpeg66a99378afd33db89117548c37a5a35f.jpeg

B_TWvdJVAAE8fGm.jpg

Besides you whites grow hair on your back too.

166fr.jpg

This post is the number one reason white boys get their ass beat in front of everyone.
View attachment 186577
FT04HXXF4R3E4DZ.LARGE.jpg

Are you telling me there's someone strutting around for beating a boy that's probably never been in a fight in his life like that?

You better hope you never run into me. I don't boo up like that, also I might have a little extra something for your ass, due to being pissed off at niggas stealing me in the past. Oh yeah, I made him look like that, 6'5" 195 and 2 eyes like that. I got even and some. I'm still pissed off. I'll catch your ass, boy, I ain't the one.
No. I'm telling you that your post is the number 1 reason you white boys get beat up.

All that other nonsense you talking is being done safely on the internet. Just like most timid white boys do.

^The poor kid in that pic probably never talked smack, or fought in his life, and anyone who would beat a defenseless person like that is an animal and should be put down. You seem mighty proud of the whoopin' that poor boy took. Who is he?
Now youre making up a story to pacify yourself. The kid in the pic ran his mouth and fought all the time. Just got his ass beat like most of you white boys do when you watch Rocky and think you can fight.

Are you telling me there's someone strutting around for beating a boy that's probably never been in a fight in his life like that?

You better hope you never run into me. I don't boo up like that, also I might have a little extra something for your ass, due to being pissed off at niggas stealing me in the past. Oh yeah, I made him look like that, 6'5" 195 and 2 eyes like that. I got even and some. I'm still pissed off. I'll catch your ass, boy, I ain't the one.
No. I'm telling you that your post is the number 1 reason you white boys get beat up.

All that other nonsense you talking is being done safely on the internet. Just like most timid white boys do.

^The poor kid in that pic probably never talked smack, or fought in his life, and anyone who would beat a defenseless person like that is an animal and should be put down. You seem mighty proud of the whoopin' that poor boy took. Who is he?
Now youre making up a story to pacify yourself. The kid in the pic ran his mouth and fought all the time. Just got his ass beat like most of you white boys do when you watch Rocky and think you can fight.

Yeah, he looks like a real brawler there, sport. Is it the pencil neck, or the bird chest and skinny shoulders that give it away?

Yeah, he looks like a real brawler there, sport. Is it the pencil neck, or the bird chest and skinny shoulders that give it away?
This post is why you white boys get beat up so much and need a gun to equal things up. You clowns never understand the fact that build doesnt matter as much as skill or technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back