🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of uncivilized dopes in this thread that somehow think being a badass on a message board thread means something.

Fuck you punk. You white boys have his lunacy inside your asses where you think you get to say and do anything and everyone else has take it. We don't and if you stood in front of me talking your racist bullshit that's what I'm going to do, Respect that or not, I don't give a fuck.
I would beat the ever living hell out of you if you said this to my face.

Your life would be altered forever if you dared lifted a hand trying me punk. Don't let age fool you. We old men don't fight long for a reason.

Nor do we issue any warning and let a person know what we will do beforehand.

We just do it.

He's frequently talked on this site about what a "badass" he is.

I wonder if he has ever stepped into a ring to face another man with nowhere to hide.
I have never said I am a "badass", dipshit.

I am simply not one of those weak ass white liberals you are used to who will let their wives be fucked by another man and then still pretend they represent a masculine image the next day.

If you start racial bullshit with me I will beat your ass, no questions asked, no matter who you are.

ROFLMAO First of all little sissy. I have never fucked another mans wife. That behavior is far beneath me. Secondly, I've lived through more "racial shit" than you would have a clue how to deal with.

Lastly, REAL MEN don't just talk about "beating someone's ass".

If the need to do that faces them, they take action......without a word spoken.

I know a few so called "liberal white males" who fight for a living and could waste you within a few seconds, and you would not even see it coming.

Grow the fuck up, little guy.
No liberal white males fight for a living. To be a white liberal is to be self-destructive, and certainly not empowering enough to do contact sports.

And I have certainly never seen any kind of white liberal with anything resembling innate power and speed.

Lots of uncivilized dopes in this thread that somehow think being a badass on a message board thread means something.
The only ones who think I am trying to be a "badass" are those with extremely low IQs who take physical and psychological self-defense to mean a type of aggression.

Saying you would beat someone's ass after they called you a racial slur and talked shit about your heritage is what a normal man would do. Carrying out the beating is also something a normal man would do.

If you can't put some punk in his place, you sure as fuck can't defend your family as the man of the house. So a sane man better become a "badass" if he isn't one already.

If you start racial bullshit with me I will beat your ass, no questions asked, no matter who you are.

9ecaa13b545cc6bbed3946662373b4e6.jpg
Pathetic cucks like you just take it, that is the funny part.

Calm down, badass. Don't nobody wanna get hurt by your toughness by accident!

The only ones who think I am trying to be a "badass" are those with extremely low IQs who take physical and psychological self-defense to mean a type of aggression.

Saying you would beat someone's ass after they called you a racial slur and talked shit about your heritage is what a normal man would do. Carrying out the beating is also something a normal man would do.

If you can't put some punk in his place, you sure as fuck can't defend your family as the man of the house. So a sane man better become a "badass" if he isn't one already.

Oh, what a supahaadguy! The internet sure does make pathetic little bigmouths into tough guys!

Your life would be altered forever if you dared lifted a hand trying me punk. Don't let age fool you. We old men don't fight long for a reason.

We just do it.

I wonder if he has ever stepped into a ring to face another man with nowhere to hide.

I am simply not one of those weak ass white liberals you are used to who will let their wives be fucked by another man and then still pretend they represent a masculine image the next day.

ROFLMAO First of all little sissy. I have never fucked another mans wife. That behavior is far beneath me. Secondly, I've lived through more "racial shit" than you would have a clue how to deal with.

I know a few so called "liberal white males" who fight for a living and could waste you within a few seconds, and you would not even see it coming.

No liberal white males fight for a living. To be a white liberal is to be self-destructive, and certainly not empowering enough to do contact sports.

And I have certainly never seen any kind of white liberal with anything resembling innate power and speed.

If you really believe that, then you are a headcase in need of therapy....and some life experience.

Long before you were even born, I saw my own relatives called "racial slurs" and have their "heritage" insulted. And by law had to take it.

That inspired me to put on some gloves, get in a ring with an opponent and a referee and deal with it like a man.

Something that you would probably "fudge" your pants over if you had to man up and go one on one that way.

Ive learned that in most cases the biggest blowhards always run away from a real confrontation, or if they don't, they get knocked the fuck out.

We just do it.

If you really believe that, then you are a headcase in need of therapy....and some life experience.
I know that because I have 2 eyes and a highly functioning brain with amazing deductive reasoning.

The white liberal is the weak link, the traitor, the imitation.

The white liberal is the reason that Western Europe is dying, the very source of his being is burning, being crushed by trucks, being stabbed and being raped to death as he turns his pathetic peashooter on his fucking brother instead of the enemy. There is nothing lower on this planet than the white liberal, and as such he is not merely satisfied with dooming Western Europe, he now is fighting to destroy Eastern Europe because self-destruction is his sole reason for existence. The white liberal must be cut off like the worthless weed that he is.

As I said before, I am what each and every white millennial will become once they have the ability to bypass the haze of mass propaganda. The reason why you think I am crazy is because millennials still have the old crusty remains of the delusional baby boomer past whispering in their ear that somehow all these massive compounding problems will just magically go away. Conservative baby boomers have lied and lied about how they moved up in the world and how much of that source of strength for them doesn't exist anymore because they were too stupid and weak to defend it, and now they either live in perpetual denial, or they expect us to just die because they now know they fucked up. "Progressive" baby boomers have lied and lied about their intent and their accomplishment because the snake can never admit its own evil. Once the baby boomers shut up, the game changes. Ready Player two.

Whipping your ass for purposefully disrespecting me as a person is me standing up for my humanity.
Making statements like that brings disrespect to yourself.

Fuck you punk. You white boys have his lunacy inside your asses where you think you get to say and do anything and everyone else has take it. We don't and if you stood in front of me talking your racist bullshit that's what I'm going to do, Respect that or not, I don't give a fuck.

We just do it.

I doubt it. This chump didn't grow up when we did. I remember going to the neighborhood center and we'd box each other on the stage, winner stays. We checked out gloves and headgear and went at it. There wasn't any weight classes, if you wanted to box the heavyweight that's what you had to do. We all wanted to be Ali back then. It was fun.

Last edited:

Long before you were even born, I saw my own relatives called "racial slurs" and have their "heritage" insulted. And by law had to take it.

That inspired me to put on some gloves, get in a ring with an opponent and a referee and deal with it like a man.

Something that you would probably "fudge" your pants over if you had to man up and go one on one that way.

Ive learned that in most cases the biggest blowhards always run away from a real confrontation, or if they don't, they get knocked the fuck out.
I have fought 3 on 1, 6 on 1 and even 25 on 1 ever since I have been a little kid with nothing but grit, pride, determination and vengeance to push me into the fray. I have been knocked on my ass with the wind taken out from under me and no hope of getting up, and I never saw anything but red visions of me beating the ever living shit out of the fucker that dared to delay my campaign.

The only men I fear fighting are those whom I very deeply respect.

Sure, right.

We just do it.

I know that because I have 2 eyes and a highly functioning brain with amazing deductive reasoning.

The white liberal is the reason that Western Europe is dying, the very source of his being is burning, being crushed by trucks, being stabbed and being raped to death as he turns his pathetic peashooter on his fucking brother instead of the enemy. There is nothing lower on this planet than the white liberal, and as such he is not merely satisfied with dooming Western Europe, he now is fighting to destroy Eastern Europe because self-destruction is his sole reason for existence. The white liberal must be cut off like the worthless weed that he is.

As I said before, I am what each and every white millennial will become once they have the ability to bypass the haze of mass propaganda. The reason why you think I am crazy is because millennials still have the old crusty remains of the delusional baby boomer past whispering in their ear that somehow all these massive compounding problems will just magically go away. Conservative baby boomers have lied and lied about how they moved up in the world and how much of that source of strength for them doesn't exist anymore because they were too stupid and weak to defend it, and now they either live in perpetual denial, or they expect us to just die because they now know they fucked up. "Progressive" baby boomers have lied and lied about their intent and their accomplishment because the snake can never admit its own evil. Once the baby boomers shut up, the game changes. Ready Player two.

Ok. But just to cut to the chase, what do "white liberals"

I have fought 3 on 1, 6 on 1 and even 25 on 1 ever since I have been a little kid with nothing but grit, pride, determination and vengeance to push me into the fray. I have been knocked on my ass with the wind taken out from under me and no hope of getting up, and I never saw anything but red visions of me beating the ever living shit out of the fucker that dared to delay my campaign.

The only men I fear fighting are those whom I very deeply respect.

25 on one? Really? That's quite impressive. You should post a video on YOUTUBE....it could go viral, and help fund your crusade against the "wretched liberals" that you despise.

I learned early on "fear no man but be vigilant of the treachery that resides in the hearts most, and use the element of surprise to your advantage"

We just do it.

YOU, at the weak link. What you stand for is being rejected everywhere, There have been riots by other whites because they object to your type speaking in public. Nobody is going to become like you. You lost when you started believing in white supremacy fool.

You are the one who is talking shit.

You are the one who would be beat down.

I expect you to feel this way. No man is going to say you'll whip my ass. But like I said, your life will be altered and it will happen quick.
You won't even be able to touch me.

Well understand this, a white supremacist will never whip my ass.

YOU, at the weak link. What you stand for is being rejected everywhere, There have been riots by other whites because they object to your type speaking in public. Nobody is going to become like you. You lost when you started believing in white supremacy fool.
I am a stronger link than any of those glorified drug addicts have ever imagined. What I stand for has to be censored because it is far powerful than their shrunken minds can rationally resist. None of the remaining cancer cells will stand a chance against me once we go one on one and I beat everything their stupid asses thought was good and just with a sledgehammer.

Reactionary retardism is all they have.

Black supremacy is all YOU have.

Making statements like that brings disrespect to yourself.

We just do it.

I doubt it. This chump didn't grow up when we did. I remember going to the neighborhood center and we'd box each other on the stage, winner stays. We checked out gloves and headgear and went at it. There wasn't any weight classes, if you wanted to box the heavyweight that's what you had to do. We all wanted to be Ali back then. It was fun.

Ali was my idol back in the day, and my Dad was a world navy middleweight champion and after the navy was captain of the boxing team at San Diego State.And he was friends with Sugar Ray Robinson.

I joined a local Boys Club in San Diego at 12 years old and Archie Moore(former world lightheavyweight champion) headed a boxing program there for local kids to keep us out of trouble.

I did it for 7 years until I was 19, loved it and had a good run in the golden gloves and AAU competition as a welterweigh and eventually a middleweight. Had an Olympic team tryout, made it but broke my hand in training prior to the first bout. Was a young father and husband so I got a job and went to school to care for my family.

Made some really great friends while fighting and met some world class fighters, like Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Hagler to name a few. All very gracious men that I looked up to and was privileged to spend time with. If I could do it all over again, I would

Last edited:

We just do it.

Ali was my idol back in the day, and my Dad was a world navy middleweight champion and after the navy was captain of the boxing team at San Diego State.And he was friends with Sugar Ray Robinson.

I joined a local Boys Club in San Diego at 12 years old and Archie Moore(former world lightheavyweight champion) headed a boxing program there for local kids to keep us out of trouble.

I did it for 7 years until I was 19, loved it and had a good run in the golden gloves and AAU competition as a welterweigh and eventually a middleweight. Had an Olympic team tryout, made it but broke my hand in training prior to the first bout. Was a young father and husband so I got a job and went to school to care for my family.

Made some really great friends while fighting and met some world class fighters, like Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Hagler to name a few. All very gracious men that I looked up to and was privileged to spend time with. If I could do it all over again, I would

I went on to wrestle and did so in college. I won an AAU Central US championship in 1981 and wrested against a couple of world and Olympic champs. I met a lot of good people in that sport too. I'm gad I wrestled and would never turn those years in.

We just do it.

I went on to wrestle and did so in college. I won an AAU Central US championship in 1981 and wrested against a couple of world and Olympic champs. I met a lot of good people in that sport too. I'm gad I wrestled and would never turn those years in.

I never wrestled, but I used to workout with some guys who did. We were forever killing ourselves to make weight...lol

We just do it.

I never wrestled, but I used to workout with some guys who did. We were forever killing ourselves to make weight...lol

Yeah, that's no fun at all.

So if not colored people, how about bumberclydes? The Rastas I used to work with would call each other that. I thought it was cool too.

So if not colored people, how about bumberclydes? The Rastas I used to work with would call each other that. I thought it was cool too.

I think we have already established what we call ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back