🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant help it if you think whites turning all those different colors is nonsense. I think its pretty interesting and speaks to their projections. For example they call Black people monkeys but they are the ones that grow fur and catch hair lice genetically and smell like wet dogs.

Whites don't look like chimps and blacks do. Know what "prognathism" means?

I'm quite sure none of you whites here would be saying the type of shit you say about blacks here to any of our faces. We don't have to be tough to make this comment. If you were standing in front of me making such comments we'd fight. You might win, but you will wish you tried someone else after we were done. I don't profess to be a tough guy. But I do profess to be a mother fucking man. The fact you talk about shooting shows your ass is a punk. Anyone can point a gun and pull a trigger but what can you do with what you were born with?

You callin' me YELLA????

Asclepias is probably just another internet tough guy.

I'm quite sure none of you whites here would be saying the type of shit you say about blacks here to any of our faces. We don't have to be tough to make this comment. If you were standing in front of me making such comments we'd fight. You might win, but you will wish you tried someone else after we were done. I don't profess to be a tough guy. But I do profess to be a mother fucking man. The fact you talk about shooting shows your ass is a punk. Anyone can point a gun and pull a trigger but what can you do with what you were born with?
Getting in a fight over being offended doesn’t make you a mother fucking man, it makes you mother fucking stupid.

Whipping your ass for purposefully disrespecting me as a person is me standing up for my humanity.
Making statements like that brings disrespect to yourself.

Fuck you punk. You white boys have his lunacy inside your asses where you think you get to say and do anything and everyone else has take it. We don't and if you stood in front of me talking your racist bullshit that's what I'm going to do, Respect that or not, I don't give a fuck.
I would beat the ever living hell out of you if you said this to my face.

Getting in a fight over being offended doesn’t make you a mother fucking man, it makes you mother fucking stupid.

Whipping your ass for purposefully disrespecting me as a person is me standing up for my humanity.

Fuck you punk. You white boys have his lunacy inside your asses where you think you get to say and do anything and everyone else has take it. We don't and if you stood in front of me talking your racist bullshit that's what I'm going to do, Respect that or not, I don't give a fuck.

Your life would be altered forever if you dared lifted a hand trying me punk. Don't let age fool you. We old men don't fight long for a reason.

You callin' me YELLA????

If you need a gun, yes.

I cant help it if you think whites turning all those different colors is nonsense. I think its pretty interesting and speaks to their projections. For example they call Black people monkeys but they are the ones that grow fur and catch hair lice genetically and smell like wet dogs.

Whites don't look like chimps and blacks do. Know what "prognathism" means?

I've seen no one black looking like a chimp.

th
th

Ever.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

DNC Member: Didn't Mean To Say 'Col | The Daily Caller

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.

Blacks are not called colored people anymore. That's just the way it is. If you are a politician you should have enough sense to know that.

But you racists will look for ANYTHING just to bitch about blacks.
I don't think this guy is racist, just ignorant. I think this will make him learn his lesson. If he is a good Democrat that supports blacks and other minorities, I think he should not be required to resign.

But if he was not a good democrat, then he should lose his job?

Even though you don't think he is racist.

Tell me again about how compassionate you libs are. lol!!

YOu white?

White racism is more than calling back people colored. The racist policies of the republican party is what I oppose. If this guy is supporting racist policy, then he needs to go. If he doubles down on this, he needs to go. But this thread is just another dumb racist troll thread made by white republicans

I don't recall you ever mentioning republican policies before. What is your best example of a supposedly racist Republican policy?

This thread is drawing attention to the witch hunt mentality we have towards, "racists" and the hypocrisy of the Left.

Very valuable.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

Blacks are not called colored people anymore. That's just the way it is. If you are a politician you should have enough sense to know that.

I don't think this guy is racist, just ignorant. I think this will make him learn his lesson. If he is a good Democrat that supports blacks and other minorities, I think he should not be required to resign.

YOu white?

White racism is more than calling back people colored. The racist policies of the republican party is what I oppose. If this guy is supporting racist policy, then he needs to go. If he doubles down on this, he needs to go. But this thread is just another dumb racist troll thread made by white republicans

I don't recall you ever mentioning republican policies before. What is your best example of a supposedly racist Republican policy?

This thread is drawing attention to the witch hunt mentality we have towards, "racists" and the hypocrisy of the Left.

Very valuable.

.What is not recalled is your presenting the national policy of anti white discrimination by the US government.

YOu white?

What racist policy?

We can start with immigration policy.

The immigration policy that is leading to majority minority demographics? LOL!!!

YOu white?

Very valuable.

.What is not recalled is your presenting the national policy of anti white discrimination by the US government.

1. That's a lie by you.

2. And a dodge, as you failed to post an example of alleged racist republican policy.

YOu white?

What racist policy?

We can start with immigration policy.

The immigration policy that is leading to majority minority demographics? LOL!!!

There is no such policy.

YOu white?

Very valuable.

1. That's a lie by you.

2. And a dodge, as you failed to post an example of alleged racist republican policy.

It is no dodge and no lie.

Your life would be altered forever if you dared lifted a hand trying me punk. Don't let age fool you. We old men don't fight long for a reason.
You are the one who is talking shit.

You are the one who would be beat down.

Nor do we issue any warning and let a person know what we will do beforehand.

We just do it.

He's frequently talked on this site about what a "badass" he is.

I wonder if he has ever stepped into a ring to face another man with nowhere to hide.

We just do it.

I wonder if he has ever stepped into a ring to face another man with nowhere to hide.
I have never said I am a "badass", dipshit.

I am simply not one of those weak ass white liberals you are used to who will let their wives be fucked by another man and then still pretend they represent a masculine image the next day.

If you start racial bullshit with me I will beat your ass, no questions asked, no matter who you are.

We just do it.

I have never said I am a "badass", dipshit.

I am simply not one of those weak ass white liberals you are used to who will let their wives be fucked by another man and then still pretend they represent a masculine image the next day.

If you start racial bullshit with me I will beat your ass, no questions asked, no matter who you are.

ROFLMAO First of all little sissy. I have never fucked another mans wife. That behavior is far beneath me. Secondly, I've lived through more "racial shit" than you would have a clue how to deal with.

Lastly, REAL MEN don't just talk about "beating someone's ass".

If the need to do that faces them, they take action......without a word spoken.

I know a few so called "liberal white males" who fight for a living and could waste you within a few seconds, and you would not even see it coming.

Grow the fuck up, little guy.

Last edited:

I expect you to feel this way. No man is going to say you'll whip my ass. But like I said, your life will be altered and it will happen quick.

No, I'll still call you DAN.
Not in person. Where the stakes are much higher. :rolleyes:
This post is the number one reason blacks get shot.
This post is the number one reason white boys get their ass beat in front of everyone.
View attachment 186577
FT04HXXF4R3E4DZ.LARGE.jpg

Are you telling me there's someone strutting around for beating a boy that's probably never been in a fight in his life like that?

You better hope you never run into me. I don't boo up like that, also I might have a little extra something for your ass, due to being pissed off at niggas stealing me in the past. Oh yeah, I made him look like that, 6'5" 195 and 2 eyes like that. I got even and some. I'm still pissed off. I'll catch your ass, boy, I ain't the one.

I expect you to feel this way. No man is going to say you'll whip my ass. But like I said, your life will be altered and it will happen quick.
You won't even be able to touch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back