🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little snowflake colored people. Raging over nothing like they are something. We is all colored.
Poor little snowflake white people. Raging over what someone calls themselves. You white boys are the only ones that are colored. You changed colors like a chameleon.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

DNC Member: Didn't Mean To Say 'Col | The Daily Caller

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.
My GRANDMOTHER used to use that term. I don't know that she meant it in a bad way; that's what people born in 1892 called blacks and indians and hispanics and people from the middle east, etc.

I think it's really stupid they're calling for the guy to resign over THAT, but I'm guessing they've got more of a beef with the guy than that.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.
My GRANDMOTHER used to use that term. I don't know that she meant it in a bad way; that's what people born in 1892 called blacks and indians and hispanics and people from the middle east, etc.

I think it's really stupid they're calling for the guy to resign over THAT, but I'm guessing they've got more of a beef with the guy than that.
Thats the point. Notice what time period that term came from. So either he meant it as an undercover insult or he is lost and confused about the people he represents.

If I change my name to King Africa then thats what you call me.
No, I'll still call you DAN.
Not in person. Where the stakes are much higher. :rolleyes:
This post is the number one reason blacks get shot.
This post is the number one reason white boys get their ass beat in front of everyone.
trayvon.jpg

Democrats are the racists. They support affirmative action and demand whites be denied jobs because they are white. THINK.
I guess that's why white unemployment is below the national average. But you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

And how do you explain that? With all the special treatment blacks get, why are they still such failures.??

This post is the number one reason white boys get their ass beat in front of everyone.
View attachment 186577
FT04HXXF4R3E4DZ.LARGE.jpg

Does it matter that blacks call whites "cracker"?
I've never known or heard of a White person being offended by, or the least concerned about, being called a"'cracker" by a Black person -- whether or not the implicit meaning of the intended insult is known.

The term, 'cracker is abbreviated reference to the "whip cracker," the "driver" in the cotton field who cracked his whip on the backs of indolent slaves. The "cracker" is the most exceptionally despised of all Whites. However, the effect of this intended insult can be altered by the fact that some "'crackers" were specially privileged Black slaves.
Thanks, I didn't realize that that was what it meant, BUT NOW I'M OFFENDED.:08621:

Does it matter that blacks call whites "cracker"?
I've never known or heard of a White person being offended by, or the least concerned about, being called a"'cracker" by a Black person -- whether or not the implicit meaning of the intended insult is known.

The term, 'cracker is abbreviated reference to the "whip cracker," the "driver" in the cotton field who cracked his whip on the backs of indolent slaves. The "cracker" is the most exceptionally despised of all Whites. However, the effect of this intended insult is altered by the fact that some "'crackers" were specially privileged Black slaves.
I've called plenty of white boys crackers and it makes them very mad. Why would they turn bright red and look like they were about to start crying?
And you know how upset you all get when someone calls you a mod edit. But somehow, that's worse.

So are you an admitted racist? Or still in the closet?

Stop bypassing the filter.

Taz

Last edited by a moderator:

Proof once again that racism is an issue kept alive and mostly driven in the minds of a select group of black racists who don't want the issue to die only because it empowers them.

Poof again of the serious epidemic of psychosis existing in certain whites living in America.

The amazing use of the false equivalence by whites has no bounds. I do believe the word cracker was made up by whites in reference to a white person too poor to own slaves. This was a term whites made up to denigrate other whites. We did not decide we were n words, .Whites did that.

Again i ask the stupid libs. Why is "colored people" bad but "people of color" good?
I already explained. Whites are truly the colored people. They change colors. Other races have melanin which denotes they are one color.

Blacks and Whites both come in a variety of shades.
Whites only come in a shade of white.

The only whites are albinos. Everyone else is colored to some degree.

Again i ask the stupid libs. Why is "colored people" bad but "people of color" good?
I already explained. Whites are truly the colored people. They change colors. Other races have melanin which denotes they are one color.

No. Only whites are colored. I already pointed out all the colors one white person can turn under different circumstances.

.Well that's not what whites decided when they chose to call us colored.

Another long distance tough guy. Wow!
Short distance too if you were brave enough to face me.

.Well that's not what whites decided when they chose to call us colored.

So what? You are colored, just like the rest of humanity.

No. Only whites are colored. I already pointed out all the colors one white person can turn under different circumstances.

You point out a lot of things. Mostly nonsense.

You point out a lot of things. Mostly nonsense.
I cant help it if you think whites turning all those different colors is nonsense. I think its pretty interesting and speaks to their projections. For example they call Black people monkeys but they are the ones that grow fur and catch hair lice genetically and smell like wet dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back