🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained. Whites are truly the colored people. They change colors. Other races have melanin which denotes they are one color.

Blacks and Whites both come in a variety of shades.
Whites only come in a shade of white.

The only whites are albinos. Everyone else is colored to some degree.

.Well that's not what whites decided when they chose to call us colored.

So what? You are colored, just like the rest of humanity.

Because whites do not have the right to determine these things for anyone else but themselves.

If I change my name to King Africa then thats what you call me.
No, I'll still call you DAN.
Not in person. Where the stakes are much higher. :rolleyes:
This post is the number one reason blacks get shot.
Asclepias is probably just another internet tough guy.

I'm quite sure none of you whites here would be saying the type of shit you say about blacks here to any of our faces. We don't have to be tough to make this comment. If you were standing in front of me making such comments we'd fight. You might win, but you will wish you tried someone else after we were done. I don't profess to be a tough guy. But I do profess to be a mother fucking man. The fact you talk about shooting shows your ass is a punk. Anyone can point a gun and pull a trigger but what can you do with what you were born with?

If I change my name to King Africa then thats what you call me.

I'm quite sure none of you whites here would be saying the type of shit you say about blacks here to any of our faces. We don't have to be tough to make this comment. If you were standing in front of me making such comments we'd fight. You might win, but you will wish you tried someone else after we were done. I don't profess to be a tough guy. But I do profess to be a mother fucking man. The fact you talk about shooting shows your ass is a punk. Anyone can point a gun and pull a trigger but what can you do with what you were born with?
Getting in a fight over being offended doesn’t make you a mother fucking man, it makes you mother fucking stupid.

Getting in a fight over being offended doesn’t make you a mother fucking man, it makes you mother fucking stupid.

Whipping your ass for purposefully disrespecting me as a person is me standing up for my humanity.

Whipping your ass for purposefully disrespecting me as a person is me standing up for my humanity.
Making statements like that brings disrespect to yourself.

Fuck you punk. You white boys have his lunacy inside your asses where you think you get to say and do anything and everyone else has take it. We don't and if you stood in front of me talking your racist bullshit that's what I'm going to do, Respect that or not, I don't give a fuck.

Christ on a crutch, haven't you anything other than this constant chip on your shoulder to offer?

~S~

Christ on a crutch, haven't you anything other than this constant chip on your shoulder to offer?

~S~

What chip? Is it the one where we have thousands of pages where white people like you endlessly bitch about blacks?

I doubt it's doing your blood pressure any good IM2

~S~

What chip? Is it the one where we have thousands of pages where white people like you endlessly bitch about blacks?

~S~

there's even more b*tching about liberals , but i don't spent day/night spitting back at them

haters gotta hate, and want to drag one down to their level

rise above that fray, rationalize with the rational , disregard the vile lest you become one

~S~

~S~

there's even more b*tching about liberals , but i don't spent day/night spitting back at them

rise above that fray, rationalize with the rational , disregard the vile lest you become one

Don't say shit to me until you tell these white people to stop doing what they do.

I have no power or authority ,nor can anyone else change public opinion IM2

They gotta want it

~S~

They gotta want it

~S~

"there's even more b*tching about liberals , but i don't spent day/night spitting back at them

rise above that fray, rationalize with the rational , disregard the vile lest you become one"

Oh so now you have no power or authority to change opinion but you were here trying to make me change mine. Go to hell.

~S~

Don't say shit to me until you tell these white people to stop doing what they do.
Shit

Fuck you punk. You white boys have his lunacy inside your asses where you think you get to say and do anything and everyone else has take it. We don't and if you stood in front of me talking your racist bullshit that's what I'm going to do, Respect that or not, I don't give a fuck.

IM2 seems to stand for “I am a 2 year old.” Adults don’t throw such tantrums.

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

DNC Member: Didn't Mean To Say 'Col | The Daily Caller

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.

STFU.

They gotta want it

~S~

"there's even more b*tching about liberals , but i don't spent day/night spitting back at them

rise above that fray, rationalize with the rational , disregard the vile lest you become one"

Oh so now you have no power or authority to change opinion but you were here trying to make me change mine. Go to hell.
Says the most hate filled racist here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back