Blacks have bigly snowflake butthurt over Christmas card photo

Love watching the daily meltdown.

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo

On Tuesday, activist and reporter Shaun King shared the photo on his Facebook page, where it got 8.3K reactions, nearly 4K shares, and thousands of comments from people debating the potential offensiveness of the image.

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo[/SIZE]

It's a pretty sight. I drive 60 miles down to "Bama to see the cotton in bloom. And in Georgia -- it's the closest they get to natural snow. Grow up -- stop throwing tantrums. MOST of the cotton is probably OWNED by black Georgia residents. It's a PLANT -- not a weapon..
. I just came back from a trip to Mobile Alabama and on my way there I went through Mississippi. Along the highway on the shoulder for miles and miles I kept seeing white balls of what I thought was ice. I finally realized it was cotton balls. I was in the South.

Just seeing the photo made me laugh, knowing how some folks would react.

Since it was their Christmas photo, they were probably just going for a "snow look" to the background.
Identity politics is the reason for Leftist to become unhinged over everything. These people need to be ridiculed until they stop this divisive foolishness from embarrassment.

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo

On Tuesday, activist and reporter Shaun King shared the photo on his Facebook page, where it got 8.3K reactions, nearly 4K shares, and thousands of comments from people debating the potential offensiveness of the image.

Georgia Corrections Department criticized for 'very distasteful' cotton-themed holiday photo[/SIZE]

I see the cotton ... but I see a HELL of a lot of polyester in that picture too. Very distasteful.

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

So, are libtards going to make it politically inncorrect for blacks to like eating chicken, watermelon and standing in a field of cotton plants? Seems like a race is being ham-stringed. If I was black, I'd tell those honky libtards to go fuck themselves.

Libtards are trying to do the same to white people. Some dumbfuck libtarded snowflakes are allowing it by "respecting" no-white zones on campuses and other shaming tactics. Not me. I'm not sorry nor guilty for being white and I suggest blacks stop being guilty for being black. Send these libtards trying to screw with our society packing.

If it is offensive, they should not be wearing cotton clothing.
DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

DSg2Mm5WAAENd2j

Now just wait a cotton-pickin' moment! I thought it was a very nice photo. Too many people out there need to get a life, quit finding stuff to be offended at and find out what a real problem is! I mean, what are the chances of finding a cotton-field in Georgia?! What else blooms down there or is more quintessential "South?" Maybe that ought to be a correction program there, put those prisoners out in the field and teach them how to pick cotton---

Forum List

Back