Blacks in Chicago try to Pray the Democrats Away

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
God and Classical Liberalism are brought to bear against Al Sharpton and the Progressive machine that has destroyed black America.

At 4:30 in the attached video they start saying "Yes Lord" "Help us Lord" "Hallelujah" etc

"We don't have a gang, drugs and gun problem; we have a nepotism, cronyism and patronage problem."

"It's time we started voting differently."

"And every single Auto-man was criminal part of this process." That would include Obama!

"I would call a serious town meeting, like the conservatives call, like the Tea Party."

"We need to vote them out."

"You need to let us black folks go, like Pharaoh let go." Reference to the Hebrew slaves."

"If you're not part of these patronage Pyramids, you can't get a job, you can't get a grant, you can't get a contract."

"We've been trained to vote in a specific, we're not allowed to vote any other way."

"Stop blaming white people, blame the right people; because it ain't white folks in Chicago, it's those on the fifth floor. The fifth floor took your schools. The fifth floor just took all your jobs overseas, its this Administration (Obama)."

"We have boarded up houses in every community, more than 1 out of 2 houses, it's like the Curse of Pharaoh. Why can't we build it up (why are big corporations from no-where getting the contracts and grants for urban renewal)." Notice this reference to Pharaoh (twice) and the Pyramids (once) that is a direct comparison to being enslaved. Shall we slave the Democrats are still the party of slavery, disarming blacks, like they've been disarming blacks ever since they were freed?

"Mr President, the man that you've have sent down here hates us (Mayor Rahm Emanuel)!"

"The Mayor that Obama sent down here, let me ask you something: Who voted for him?" Everyone hollers in a ripple chorus: "I didn't!"

"Last time I checked, the statistics said: He carried every black vote (the mayor). How dumb can we be?" This means Chicago elections are not just tilted/dirty, but entirely rigged.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o]Malcolm X: Black Democrats are 'chumps' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back