Blacks make up 80 percent of commercials

Finding it hard to find products to buy, based on your racist views? You are obviously no spring chicken, but complain only sick white people your age are shown on TV commercial. Everybody but your chosen group are pieces of garbage? Calm down old man.
“Chosen group “??🙄🙄

This is being reported for classic Anti S
🤔🤔😩😩😩😩😞😞

MAGAts upset that Black Americans are becoming more middle class.
Actually, we Trumpers would like to see blacks grow their wealth rather than spend so much on stuff. It's liberals who are happy that blacks indulge in conspicuous consumption.

i have a good relationship with the blacks, i've always had a good relationship with the blacks, i love seeing THE Blacks in commercials!

I dont think so. You saw the ENEMY WITHIN resist, slow-walk, harrass Trump & supporters for 5 straight yrs.

Now they own voter rolls, USPS, courts, counting rooms, tabulators, online access, printers, MSM, drop boxes, most of Police. We can only watch now.

As depressing as it is, they cant be removed short of collapse? Or the unthinkable.
I dunno, but based on the (reported) response to the Bud Light thing, a huge backlash may be coming in 2024.

i love the whites! top notch race

ok, maybe i should clarify, i'm sarcastically making fun of Trump (99 percent of my posts are sarcastic or mocking/imitating someone)

When hiring a gunslinger to clean up the town his character is a minor concern.

"A farting horse will never tire.
A farting man is the one to hire."

If you just came down from mars you would assume that all judges are black and female. It would be nice if the sudden focus on black people in commercials led to more inclusive race relations in real life but sadly they make no difference in the ongoing genocide in Chicago.

Only whites that are old , ugly or sick left

Almost zero White kids or families

There are white kids and people and families sometimes, but most of the time it's a mixed family.

Honestly I stopped buying some products because they don't have all white people in the commercials.

If I see a commercial with all white people it stands out to me because it's rare now.

Forum List

Back