Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Black mob strikes Ohio mother
WND ^ | 06/25/13 | Colin Flaherty
Black mob strikes Ohio mother

A Dayton, Ohio, mother of three who was nine months pregnant is now dead after she was shot in the abdomen during an episode of black mob violence.

Her child survived and is reported to be in critical condition.

The incident began late Wednesday afternoon when Dayton police broke up a large fight involving a mob of black women. Soon after, the crowd formed again. And once again fighting broke out, this time involving as many as 100 people.

Damn, yet this isn't national news? Somehow a stupid word is more important. Double standard you fucking bet.

One more reason why I believe in the Death Penalty

The death penalty doesn't allow them to suffer. I say bring back cruel and unusual punishment. Start making these people live for decades inside a coffin sized box with no human contact, then we might get somewhere.

You know...this may sound racist but it isn't in my opinion...but I think the zimmerman case and the Deen case and all this bullshit about the N word and racism and crap is all going to cause a helluvalot more uprisings by blacks to give Whities their "due" for what happened before and after the civil war. And it will continue to be gangs of blacks on whites...AND blacks as well, on blacks...until we finally say ENOUGH and do something about the thuggery. They do this shit because they know most will be too afraid to stand up to them..whether they are beating up a transgender in a Mcdonalds (I remember Tank's vids showing black violence) or attacking people on the subway when they are asked to tone down their bullshit, or just forming in a pack to attack ANYONE they deem deserves it...stranger or not.

When will all this stop? When WE stop being so fucking politically correct in not wanting to be called racist while THEY sing their stupid songs about niggah this and niggah that and cracker this and cracker that.

Those who claim they never heard the term cracker for years? Trayvons illiterate idiotic friend proved it is still used in the present. And what is done about a black calling someone a cracker? Not a damn thing. I'm fed up with this mindless violence. Black on black killing each other in gangs all over the states and now deciding to punish "whitey" for their lack of mentality or desire to better themselves and place the blame on someone other THAN themselves.

Yes. Fed up. Burned out. Disgusted.

No vicodins tonight, but after reading about this, I think I need a xanax. Its just too depressing, all these double standards and the heavy reverse racism.

You know...this may sound racist but it isn't in my opinion...but I think the zimmerman case and the Deen case and all this bullshit about the N word and racism and crap is all going to cause a helluvalot more uprisings by blacks to give Whities their "due" for what happened before and after the civil war. And it will continue to be gangs of blacks on whites...AND blacks as well, on blacks...until we finally say ENOUGH and do something about the thuggery. They do this shit because they know most will be too afraid to stand up to them..whether they are beating up a transgender in a Mcdonalds (I remember Tank's vids showing black violence) or attacking people on the subway when they are asked to tone down their bullshit, or just forming in a pack to attack ANYONE they deem deserves it...stranger or not.

When will all this stop? When WE stop being so fucking politically correct in not wanting to be called racist while THEY sing their stupid songs about niggah this and niggah that and cracker this and cracker that.

Those who claim they never heard the term cracker for years? Trayvons illiterate idiotic friend proved it is still used in the present. And what is done about a black calling someone a cracker? Not a damn thing. I'm fed up with this mindless violence. Black on black killing each other in gangs all over the states and now deciding to punish "whitey" for their lack of mentality or desire to better themselves and place the blame on someone other THAN themselves.

Yes. Fed up. Burned out. Disgusted.

Unfortunate, but true.:sad:

No one confronted him on it. When asked asked about what he thought about Trayvon's girlfriend testimony he said they thought it was Precious,referring to the movie, then laughing like he did something funny.

He may get away with a racist family but not a friend. We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends.

Last edited:
No one confronted him on it. When asked asked about what he thought about Trayvon's girlfriend testimony he said they thought it was Precious,referring to the movie, then laughing like he did something funny.

He may get away with a racist family but not a friend. We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends.

I think Zimmerman belongs in jail because he killed a child. But I don't think his idiot friend's tweets have much relevance. It's certainly not helping though

Every insult to blacks=hang that fucker high!!!

You people are going to end up destroying freedom of speech in this country. How does it feel to hate the very thing your leftist parents in the 70s would of want to prison to defend???

I think Zimmerman belongs in jail because he killed a child. But I don't think his idiot friend's tweets have much relevance. It's certainly not helping though

Who's to say the 17 year old thug didn't jump him? I know people like Trayvon and I don't much respect them. :evil: They do this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Every insult to blacks=hang that fucker high!!!

You people are going to end up destroying freedom of speech in this country. How does it feel to hate the very thing your leftist parents in the 70s would of want to prison to defend???

I bet Precious could spot the errors :laugh:

Not part of this discussion Grow up.

"would go to"

Who's to say that the 17 year old thug didn't jump him? I know people like Trayvon and I don't much respect them. :evil: They do this kind of stuff.

From what I've heard and read about the case Zimmerman was an idiot. Trayvon attacked because Zimmerman was an idiot. And then Trayvon, a minor, died because Zimmerman was an idiot.

I think Zimmerman will walk. But he'll have to live with himself for the rest of his life. That's something at least.

Forum List

Back