blacks protesting death of man by cops in austin

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

look how these crazy people are acting . now read what really happened.

justifiable. crazy black man with knife trying to hurt people have no choice. they tried tazers and gad he had no reaction to them. the dude left them no choice. Watch blm going to b urn down the city. we know what is next.

You think all murders are justified so your opinion there is meaningless
it was they did everything they could stop him and he still didnt comply and tassing and smokingh him out . ;didnt work he still trying to stap people with knife so they shot. dude was armed and nuts. they ever tryied to save his life after words. and you think every crazy black gets himself shot is unjustified. your the one no one beleives ;this was justified.

I guess we should just let blacks go around killing people and destroying businesses. So much for being equal. They'll never do their share of what it means to be equal as they have to follow the law and allow for the cops to protect society against bad apples. They don't grasp the reality that you can't have a civilization without this.

This is completely justified by the cops.

From what I read it looked justified. That being said I will withhold final judgment until the whole story comes out.
I really do wonder why BLM exists except to enrich Those at the top and create looting situations for its members.
They do absolutely nothing to stop black crime or black shootings. If they attempted to bring stability to the family unit to keep kids away from gangs. If they tried to intervene or at least talk some sense into those trying to purchase guns. Or any of a dozen other avenues they could follow to reduce black deaths then I could see the purpose.

Another police failure
What do you mean? It said the man that was shot at a convenience store, confronting police (a man armed with a gun, carrying out his duties in public) with a knife. Yet the policeman lived. Sounds like the man's family failed to get him the help he needed to prevent him from being a dangerous man with a machete in public.

What do you mean? It said the man that was shot at a convenience store, confronting police (a man armed with a gun, carrying out his duties in public) with a knife. Yet the policeman lived. Sounds like the man's family failed to get him the help he needed to prevent him from being a dangerous man with a machete in public.
Oh shit…you just threw Augustine_ for a loop with all that accountability / causation shit they hate.

Another police failure
Another failure of brain-dead globalists who bring bad people to America who dont belong here

he was a refugee from togo and had no business living in Austin Minn to begin with
1641074540196.jpeg

Forum List

Back