Blade Runner trying to win an Oscar in his murder trial

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Another gun owner claims it was an accident. Says he'll never touch another gun. Big crocodile tears. But there's no ignorant gun advocate jury to bullshit. Think he can make a chump out of the judge? Will she buy his really stupid story? Do you?

Another gun owner claims it was an accident. Says he'll never touch another gun. Big crocodile tears. But there's no ignorant gun advocate jury to bullshit. Think he can make a chump out of the judge? Will she buy his really stupid story? Do you?

I don't buy it because of the reports I have read where Reeva told others of his temper and her fear of it. Also because HE could talk about his past dalliances with other women to her but when she mentioned a flame from the long-ago-past, he became incensed and she became afraid of him.

He may have been afraid of losing her and if he had to, it would have to be forever, in one way or another.

Too bad there is only one person he has to convince of his guilt or innocence and that is the judge. I hope her maternal instincts don't interfere with her decision. Too bad there aren't other jurors and too bad he got to remove his prosthetic legs....Huge sympathy attempt.

Reeva in the bathroom with door locked....and he thinks an intruder. He did conflict two statements about it all, and was caught. One, she was in the bed and the other he didn't know where she was.

perhaps i have been lucky in the men i have been around...gun owners most of them....but when they thought there was danger their first thought was always to protect the women and children...locate and protect...

how hard is saying 'babe you okay, babe where are you'?

Black Teen Who Killed Expecting Father: ?White Man Tried to Tussle With Me so I Shot Him? | Defund.com

A 16-year-old Brooklyn teen has been charged with murder after shooting a newlywed expecting father who was taking a morning walk.

Simeon “Red” Adams has reportedly confessed to shooting Nathan Trapuzzano while making the father-to-be strip off his clothes during a robbery.

Adam’s friend Marvell Robinson has reportedly told police that the shooter told him “Man the police is out here and they are looking for me.”

Robinson says that Adams told him “When he told Nathan to take his pants off the victim started reaching for his shoes and Simeon asked him ‘Why are you reaching for your shoes?’”

Robinson says Adams told him that the “white man tried to tussle with me so I shot him.”

a racist hate crime, and yet no outrage.

wonder why?

just kidding, I know why

Did you ever consider the possibility that he is telling the truth?

Black Teen Who Killed Expecting Father: ?White Man Tried to Tussle With Me so I Shot Him? | Defund.com

A 16-year-old Brooklyn teen has been charged with murder after shooting a newlywed expecting father who was taking a morning walk.

Simeon “Red” Adams has reportedly confessed to shooting Nathan Trapuzzano while making the father-to-be strip off his clothes during a robbery.

Adam’s friend Marvell Robinson has reportedly told police that the shooter told him “Man the police is out here and they are looking for me.”

Robinson says that Adams told him “When he told Nathan to take his pants off the victim started reaching for his shoes and Simeon asked him ‘Why are you reaching for your shoes?’”

Robinson says Adams told him that the “white man tried to tussle with me so I shot him.”

wonder why?

just kidding, I know why

Think the blade runner could use this as a defense?

When you go hunting, do you shoot first and then go see what you hit? Probably.

That girl he murdered was stunning. What the fuck did she ever see in a psychotic cripple? What a waste.

He wasn't hunting.

You know he was in combat, right? That is how he lost his legs, is it remotely possible he has PTSD? Or would that make you look like an asshole?

He wasn't hunting.

You know he was in combat, right? That is how he lost his legs, is it remotely possible he has PTSD? Or would that make you look like an asshole?

There you go shooting before you look at what you're firing at. Moron.
How did Oscar Pistorius lose his legs?

Oscar Pistorius had his legs amputated as a baby, and first walked with prosthetic legs. Now, Oscar Pistorius is on trial for murder and his prosthetic legs may figure as key evidence in the case.
http://http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2014/0303/How-did-Oscar-Pistorius-lose-his-legs

wonder why?

just kidding, I know why

since he's already presented his defense, no.

does your dumblifier go to 11?

perhaps i have been lucky in the men i have been around...gun owners most of them....but when they thought there was danger their first thought was always to protect the women and children...locate and protect...

A guy wakes up in bed after hearing noises in the bathroom, and instead of assuming it's the person HE LIVES with, we're supposed to believe that the natural thing is to assume it's an intruder.
Yeah right.
This guy is just another pampered asshole that believes he's above the law and he can do whatever he likes. In his mind, laws and rules are for the little people.
This is S. Africa's OJ trial, and lets hope that unlike the U.S., they get it right.

that is what i was thinking as well. i don't buy this guy's story and believe he should pay whatever price their government deems necessary.

I can not say if he is guilty or not but all I can say is that I am guilty your Honour, of being glued to the TV watching the live Court proceeding of Reeva's murder every single night.:dunno:

Oscar and Reeva in happier times

Gorgeous Reeva! RIP

wonder why?

just kidding, I know why

since he's already presented his defense, no.

does your dumblifier go to 11?

A sandbox kid such as yourself wouldn't know big words like sarcasm.

A guy wakes up in bed after hearing noises in the bathroom, and instead of assuming it's the person HE LIVES with, we're supposed to believe that the natural thing is to assume it's an intruder.
Yeah right.
This guy is just another pampered asshole that believes he's above the law and he can do whatever he likes. In his mind, laws and rules are for the little people.
This is S. Africa's OJ trial, and lets hope that unlike the U.S., they get it right.

Gun advocates believe guns ARE the law. S. Africa is smarter than the U.S., they know better than to leave it to twelve morons, with only one needed to be another moron gun advocate that feels sorry for a murderer.

Forum List

Back