Blade Runner trying to win an Oscar in his murder trial

Another gun owner claims it was an accident. Says he'll never touch another gun. Big crocodile tears. But there's no ignorant gun advocate jury to bullshit. Think he can make a chump out of the judge? Will she buy his really stupid story? Do you?

Lets put the gun in prison for the rest of it's life and let the murderer go free! ..........:cuckoo:

His story didn't add up from day one. If an intruder is in the bathroom they are contained, unless they can escape out the window, problem solved either way. You don't shoot through doors if you know someone else is at home with you. He does cry good though, I think he'll be getting more practice in prison.

Wow!!!! did anybody watch the trial last night? the prosecutor let Oscar have it!!!!! omg! so much so the judge had -yet again- to stop the proceedings for a while and let Pistorious composed himself.... very, very strong day in court!

Oscar Pistorius tenderly cuddles girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp — in their final photo four days before he shot her dead.
The Paralympics ace, 26, and model Reeva, 29, were all smiles as they cosied up on a sofa in his apartment next to a pet monkey.

I am glad he is getting beat up in there... The guy is a horrible person.

Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial LIVE STREAM April 11 VIDEO | Mediaite
...and a terrible actor. He reminds me of the bitch Jodi Arias, who stabber her ex-boyfriend to death, and thought the jury would never convict her. NA NA NA NA NA! She got the death penalty. S. Africa doesn't have the death penalty, but they don't have stupid juries either, like the one that let O.J. skate. Hopefully they don't have stupid judges, like we have here either.

Wow!!!! did anybody watch the trial last night? the prosecutor let Oscar have it!!!!! omg! so much so the judge had -yet again- to stop the proceedings for a while and let Pistorious composed himself.... very, very strong day in court!

Oscar Pistorius tenderly cuddles girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp — in their final photo four days before he shot her dead.
The Paralympics ace, 26, and model Reeva, 29, were all smiles as they cosied up on a sofa in his apartment next to a pet monkey.
Where do you watch the trial? I've been trying to find coverage.

I saw a little coverage on Nancy Grace Mysteries last night. It must be on HLN.

I am glad he is getting beat up in there... The guy is a horrible person.

Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial LIVE STREAM April 11 VIDEO | Mediaite
...and a terrible actor. He reminds me of the bitch Jodi Arias, who stabber her ex-boyfriend to death, and thought the jury would never convict her. NA NA NA NA NA! She got the death penalty. S. Africa doesn't have the death penalty, but they don't have stupid juries either, like the one that let O.J. skate. Hopefully they don't have stupid judges, like we have here either.

Nancy Grace said he is either crying uncontrollably or throwing up. I saw him sitting there with a bunch of snot running down his nose. She said the judge told the prosecutor to stop yelling at him.

I'm not really watching but what's up with that?

Where do you watch the trial? I've been trying to find coverage.

On cable TV. Sky news has a good coverage! :)

As Oscar Pistorius takes to the stand to begin his testiomony, a tearful, stuttering and seemingly grief-stricken Pistorius apologized to the Steenkamp family sitting in the court room.

“I will start my evidence by tendering an apology,” Pistorius said. “I would like to apologise to Mr and Mrs Steenkamp, her family and friends.
“I can’t imagine the pain and the sorrow and the emptiness I have caused you and your family."

the bad thing about the recap i am watching...the witnesses can opt out of the camera on them....he opted out....so i can just hear him ....sniveling....he is confused and tired and all that....who gives a flying fuck dude...you shot your woman in cold blood....

the bad thing about the recap i am watching...the witnesses can opt out of the camera on them....he opted out....so i can just hear him ....sniveling....he is confused and tired and all that....who gives a flying fuck dude...you shot your woman in cold blood....

Is there any speculation about why he would do this? Is he just a madman or was there an affair or anything that he suspected?

I wish she would have gotten away from him.

Another gun owner claims it was an accident. Says he'll never touch another gun. Big crocodile tears. But there's no ignorant gun advocate jury to bullshit. Think he can make a chump out of the judge? Will she buy his really stupid story? Do you?

Did you ever consider the possibility that he is telling the truth?

No. They just want guns confiscated. The truth is irrelevant.

most likely and only my guess....jealous rage......he felt slighted by her in a bar prior...now i could be all wrong here....my hubby says a drunken rage.....i know a lot of jealous drunks...that normally results in broken car windows and such...but full out murder is rare...

i dont think anyone wants gun confiscated you do realize this is another country correct?

most likely and only my guess....jealous rage......he felt slighted by her in a bar prior...now i could be all wrong here....my hubby says a drunken rage.....i know a lot of jealous drunks...that normally results in broken car windows and such...but full out murder is rare...

i dont think anyone wants gun confiscated you do realize this is another country correct?

I found about 22 minutes of coverage that I'm listening to. The prosecutor questioning him. Is that the recap you're watching, Bones?

Did you ever consider the possibility that he is telling the truth?

I'm glad I am not the judge. Is he guilty? It sure seems like it. However, allow me to be devil's advocate for a moment. Do people always behave rationally? Who hasn't made a horrible decision in the moment to later look back with 20/20 hindsight to think "how could I've been so stupid to do that? Sometimes the facts of a situation just don't add up. Sometimes the unbelievable does happen.

Of course, if the " unbelievable" did happen the the judge should find him guilty. However, how do you determine what he was thinking during the event? Logic and reason will only take us so far when trying to make such a determination because people don't always act logically and reasonably.

Forum List

Back