BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Donald Trump Is Sounding More And More Like A Democrat Everyday!!!

Trump Threatens 'Rough July' If RNC Doesn't 'Straighten Out' Delegate System

by ALI VITALI

SYRACUSE, N.Y. — After a week of crying foul against a "rigged" delegate process, Donald Trump on Saturday warned of a "rough July" if the party's national committee doesn't change how it chooses its nominee ahead of the GOP convention.

"They better get going," he urged the Republican National Committee to cheers from the few thousand people at his first of two New York rallies ahead of Tuesday's pivotal primary.

"Because I'll tell you what, you're gonna have a rough July at that convention," the Republican front-runner continued. "You better get going, and you better straighten out the system because the people want their vote, the people want to vote and they want to be represented properly."

The threat comes a month after Trump told CNN that he thought there could be "riots" at the GOP convention in Cleveland should the establishment push for a brokered convention.

Trump Threatens 'Rough July' If Delegate System Isn't Changed

"GTP"
Can We Say Trump Is A Big Baby!!!
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Yo, Donald Trump Is Sounding More And More Like A Democrat Everyday!!!

Trump Threatens 'Rough July' If RNC Doesn't 'Straighten Out' Delegate System

by ALI VITALI

SYRACUSE, N.Y. — After a week of crying foul against a "rigged" delegate process, Donald Trump on Saturday warned of a "rough July" if the party's national committee doesn't change how it chooses its nominee ahead of the GOP convention.

"They better get going," he urged the Republican National Committee to cheers from the few thousand people at his first of two New York rallies ahead of Tuesday's pivotal primary.

"Because I'll tell you what, you're gonna have a rough July at that convention," the Republican front-runner continued. "You better get going, and you better straighten out the system because the people want their vote, the people want to vote and they want to be represented properly."

The threat comes a month after Trump told CNN that he thought there could be "riots" at the GOP convention in Cleveland should the establishment push for a brokered convention.

Trump Threatens 'Rough July' If Delegate System Isn't Changed

"GTP"
Can We Say Trump Is A Big Baby!!!
View attachment 71670
Yo, you scared?

ba5918a0c5cb5827b724e1321f19-reagan%20face.jpg

"GFY"

After a week of crying foul against a "rigged" delegate process,...

TO: everyone who thinks/feels Trump is crying about a "rigged system", wake up folks, he is alerting people who thinks/feels "it's just politics", WRONG!! he is telling us, only the special "chosen ones" will get their chance.., trust me.., i am never wrong!!! :up:

It's pretty awesome to see the presidential candidates actually give a shit about upstate NY for once in my life (not that they will once the primary is over). I passed the Kasich bus while out for a ride the other day. What a time to be alive lol.

Trump is left wing.

There shouldn't even be a right wing because that's only for the 1% and irrelevant to the people.

Forum List

Back