Zone1 blast from the past

CosmicRocker

bodhisattva
Dec 30, 2010
hey peeps I joined long ago but was on other boards, one board dies and now the other are ,,
well lets just say im not happy with their mods....So i happened to recall this place and thought to give it a go
So far im impressed,, PS cut m some slack if i post in the wrong place of something.. i do try to add content

shark.gif

& welcome back to this little corner of the interwebs ... stick around this time & don't forget to stop by the reception desk, & get yerself a new improved hazmat suit!

hey peeps I joined long ago but was on other boards, one board dies and now the other are ,,
well lets just say im not happy with their mods....So i happened to recall this place and thought to give it a go
So far im impressed,, PS cut m some slack if i post in the wrong place of something.. i do try to add content
Hmm...

Well there’s no question that you’ll love the modulators, here.

Forum List

Back