Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

It is impossible to tell with liberals. And that is on them. If he was not serious, he needs to tell us that.

Some of them, like the OP, might just be truly evil

Oh, my first response was that he was completely serious, and indeed, I still believe that he is, until informed otherwise.

I'm a female. I am serious, completely serious.

So, as I asked, is your premise that religious freedom is not a human right?
But not at Liberty. The Christian university which dominates the town of Lynchburg, Virginia, has become almost synonymous with Trump. It sits at the heart of the alliance between the president and conservative evangelical Christians – an alliance forged in part by Jerry Falwell Jr, Liberty’s president, Lynchburg’s most prominent citizen and Trump’s close associate.

Falwell was instrumental in delivering 81% of white Christian evangelical voters for Trump in 2016. Ahead of next month’s midterm elections, that support appears to be holding up, although there has been some erosion among evangelical women. A survey published in early October by the Public Religion Research Institute found that 72% of white evangelical Protestants had a favourable opinion of the president.

In Liberty’s coffee bars, random conversations with a dozen or so students found they all backed Falwell’s full-throated support for Trump. But not everyone in the town in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains is happy. A minority at the university, along with a few churches in town, are deeply concerned. Some speak of a “toxic Christianity”.

'Toxic Christianity': the evangelicals creating champions for Trump
------------------------------------------------

and now we have a toxic President in the Oval Office.
View attachment 257104

No its not fake news, the filth is the Evangelicals.

Where did you learn such hate and bigotry?

Won?

How did he "win?"

India is a disaster. The Muzzie Beasts had to be partitioned off into Pakistan, breaking India apart. The Beasts continue to murder Indian Hindus and Christians to this day. Nothing Gandhi did made the Muzzie Beasts integrate into India. Two of his progeny were assassinated by Beasts. In the last 15 years, India has started down the road of a market economy and things are getting better. But what did Gandhi do other than created poverty and starvation, and massively increase violence, to the point that India has nuclear weapons at the ready to use and against the Beasts that Gandhi gave a country to as a means of making supposed peace?
Sorry I confused you. I was referring to Gandhi's mission, not the Hindu-Muslim problem. Gandhi's mission was independence from Britain, which was achieved. He opposed the partition, btw and might have made some strides toward Hindu-Muslim cooperation if he hadn't been murdered by a Hindu who wanted the Muslims OUT.
You can't achieve real peace flinging bombs. Neither side can.

That was NOT Gandhi's stated mission. He claimed that without Britain the fighting between the Beasts and the rest of Indians would cease. He made Britain a scapegoat for the inability of Beasts to integrate into any society or live in peace with ANY people. Yes, Britain left and tens of thousands starved to death as a result. What an amazing accomplishment.
If anyone here could possibly find a way to hate and twist Gandhi's actions into murder, I suppose it would be you.
Ghandi was no saint.
I'm sure he wasn't, but to kick out the British with nothing but persuasion is something I definitely admire.
He was a pedo.

Last edited:
This begs the question though, and it's a lot like an old adage about a tree in a forest:

"if a Christian church gets bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated, and it's not a BLACK church, or one at which possibly a gay wedding has just taken place, thereby allowing the "news" to paint white Christian bigots as the primary suspects immediatly and with certainty, will they even consider it newsworthy?"
Its all over the news you fucking cretin.
And tomorrow it’ll not be found. Cretin.
What do you insist on being a terrible person? Seriously? You make me fucking sick

Again that has nothing to do with Islam,
The people doing it say it does. Go convince them.

Since they quote passages from the Quran and hadiths that clearly and directly support their efforts, you will have quite the uphill climb. Maybe a better tactic would be to convince them to ignore those parts, rather than trying to falsely claim they don't exist.
That's like saying Timothy McVeigh represent christianity...or all Americans agreed on the Iraq invasion.

Oh, my first response was that he was completely serious, and indeed, I still believe that he is, until informed otherwise.

But not at Liberty. The Christian university which dominates the town of Lynchburg, Virginia, has become almost synonymous with Trump. It sits at the heart of the alliance between the president and conservative evangelical Christians – an alliance forged in part by Jerry Falwell Jr, Liberty’s president, Lynchburg’s most prominent citizen and Trump’s close associate.

Falwell was instrumental in delivering 81% of white Christian evangelical voters for Trump in 2016. Ahead of next month’s midterm elections, that support appears to be holding up, although there has been some erosion among evangelical women. A survey published in early October by the Public Religion Research Institute found that 72% of white evangelical Protestants had a favourable opinion of the president.

In Liberty’s coffee bars, random conversations with a dozen or so students found they all backed Falwell’s full-throated support for Trump. But not everyone in the town in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains is happy. A minority at the university, along with a few churches in town, are deeply concerned. Some speak of a “toxic Christianity”.

View attachment 257104

Just stating facts. Where did you learn your hatred and bigotry at?

It is impossible to tell with liberals. And that is on them. If he was not serious, he needs to tell us that.

View attachment 257104

Are you married to a Muslim? Do you live in Dearborn? Is that it?

View attachment 257104

Facts? All you do is regurgitate media bullshit.

Sorry I confused you. I was referring to Gandhi's mission, not the Hindu-Muslim problem. Gandhi's mission was independence from Britain, which was achieved. He opposed the partition, btw and might have made some strides toward Hindu-Muslim cooperation if he hadn't been murdered by a Hindu who wanted the Muslims OUT.

That was NOT Gandhi's stated mission. He claimed that without Britain the fighting between the Beasts and the rest of Indians would cease. He made Britain a scapegoat for the inability of Beasts to integrate into any society or live in peace with ANY people. Yes, Britain left and tens of thousands starved to death as a result. What an amazing accomplishment.
If anyone here could possibly find a way to hate and twist Gandhi's actions into murder, I suppose it would be you.
Ghandi was no saint.
I'm sure he wasn't, but to kick out the British with nothing but persuasion is something I definitely admire.
He was a pedo.

Now why don't you prove that, provide a link to back up your disgusting hatred.

The latest news article I read says they have arrested several people but the "motive remains a mystery." The bomb thing sounds like a terrorist group, alright, but over in India, isn't there more than one religion that might be blowing up the other? I don't know for sure, but maybe we should hold off a bit until we know?

Ghandi was no saint.
He was a pedo.
Oh puleez

Ghandi was no saint.
He was a pedo.

Since when do you accept proof? And links rarely prove anything.

And me and 99% dont agree with that.
Silly lie you just pulled out of your ass. 99%? No.
1.6 billion muslims if just 1% believed in terrorism you will have 100s of blasts every month. But most of us dont we just wanna go with our daily lives. But let's not forget about state terror, using soldiers, war planes and invasion is an act of terror as well. Right ?

View attachment 257104

I don't say the appalling things you say, Penny. You accused someone of being like I don't know--SOMETHING--because he's from South Carolina. You just said Evangelicals are filth and you're constantly running your tiny mouth about the Jews.

You're a small minded bigot and it makes me sick

Again that has nothing to do with Islam,
The people doing it say it does. Go convince them.

Since they quote passages from the Quran and hadiths that clearly and directly support their efforts, you will have quite the uphill climb. Maybe a better tactic would be to convince them to ignore those parts, rather than trying to falsely claim they don't exist.
That's like saying Timothy McVeigh represent christianity...or all Americans agreed on the Iraq invasion.

McVeigh wasn't Christian you daffy deluded Muzzie. He had a beef with the government's actions at Waco....rightfully so

View attachment 257104

No and no.

Ghandi was no saint.
He was a pedo.

Stop projecting your hatred on everyone else and OWN UP to your own

That's like saying Timothy McVeigh represent christianity
No it isnt. Please tell me the christian verse that directed mcveigh to bomb government buildings. Go ahead.

Sure, we can find evil nonsense in the bible, including instructions to kille infidels. But christianity has benefitted from secular reformation that missed Islam. So, islam requires more of our attention right now.

Your equivocating nonsense is counter productive. Islam needs a reformation, and peole like you makimg themselves human shields to protect against criticism of the horrible ideas in Islam hurts that effort.

View attachment 257104

No and no.

Then you haven't the tiniest, flimsiest excuse. None.

Ghandi was no saint.
He was a pedo.

Since when do you accept proof? And links rarely prove anything.

I accept poof from legitimate sites, I check them out. Now how about some proof??

Forum List

Back