Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

No person, of any faith, should be fearful in their house of worship.
That means more than first implied.
---------------------------------------------------------- Tommys platitude / saying is just a stupid thing for 'puzzes' , pacifists , dummies to spout out about . Let real people Arm up , grow up and become serious . ----------- just saying .
He means all guns should be banned but is too stupid realize no guns were involved.

Ban all guns in the USA - your gun politics is more than only totally mad and the NRA is perhaps nothing else than a terror organisation on its own. But what has this to do with Sri Lanka? Is one of your US secret services responsible for this disaster?

---------------------------------------------------------- Tommys platitude / saying is just a stupid thing for 'puzzes' , pacifists , dummies to spout out about . Let real people Arm up , grow up and become serious . ----------- just saying .
He means all guns should be banned but is too stupid realize no guns were involved.

Ban all guns in the USA - your gun politics is more than only totally mad and the NRA is perhaps nothing else than a terror organisation on its own. But what has this to do with Sri Lanka? Is one of your US secret services responsible for this disaster?
Come get them, stooge.

8 criminal bomb attacks in:
- 3 catholic churches during Easter celebrations
- 4 hotels
- 1 housing area

- not less than 215 murdered people
- not less than 450 injured people

offenders seem to be Tamil Muslims
but looks like it could be an international network too

The tamils are hindus dickhead. And there is no evidence that tamils are responsible.

I know that the mayorite of Tamils are Hindus. But they spoke about Tamil Muslims [and/or an international network]. In the conflicts of the past Catholics never played any role in Sri Lanka. The little minority of Catholics and [international] tourists were the main group of the attacked persons.

Last edited:

Come get them, stooge.
no comment

- 4 hotels
- 1 housing area

The tamils are hindus dickhead. And there is no evidence that tamils are responsible.

------------------------------- i just SUSPECT that these murderers are 'muslims' and Practicers of the 'islamic' religion of peace Tommy .

- 4 hotels
- 1 housing area

I know that the mayorite of Tamils are Hindus. But they spoke about Tamil Muslims. In the conflicts of the past Catholics never played any role in Sri Lanka. Catholics and [international] tourists were the main group of the attacked persons.

-------------------------------- Catholics are Christian and 'international White tourists' attending Easter Celebration in Churches would have high probability of being Christian of some sort Zang .

- 4 hotels
- 1 housing area

I know that the mayorite of Tamils are Hindus. But they spoke about Tamil Muslims. In the conflicts of the past Catholics never played any role in Sri Lanka. Catholics and [international] tourists were the main group of the attacked persons.

-------------------------------- Catholics are Christian and 'international White tourists' attending Easter Celebration in Churches would have high probability of being Christian of some sort Zang .

Vandals attack Catholics in the USA too. I guess the English speaking world - specially the USA - is for sure one of the main reasons for all attacks against Catholics worldwide.

- 4 hotels
- 1 housing area

Vandals attack Catholics in the USA too. I guess the English speaking world - specially the USA - is for sure one of the main reasons for all attacks against Catholics worldwide.

Muslims are the reason.

some criminals MAY attack some few Catholics in the USA but these attacks on Catholic Churches in this 'sri lanka' are Assumed so far to have been done by organized and murderous or Normal 'muslims' Zang .

some criminals MAY attack some few Catholics in the USA but these attacks on Catholic Churches in this 'sri lanka' are Assumed so far to have been done by 'muslims' Zang .
As are the vast majority of the church attacks in France.

- 4 hotels
- 1 housing area

Muslims are the reason.

The Serbs who were responsible for world war 1 by murdering the Erzherzog and his wife had indeed nothing to do with the politics of Serbia. So now knows everyone the answer of Austria-Hungaria was wrong. But this helps no one of the dozends of millions of murdered people in world war 1+2.

Six nearly simultaneous explosions struck three churches and three hotels frequented by tourists on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka, killing at least 137 people and injuring many more, according to police and hospital sources.

Multiple fatalities resulted among worshipers and hotel guests, a police official said, adding that at least two of the church blasts were believed to have been a coordinated attack carried out by suicide bombers.

Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe met with senior military personnel in an emergency meeting. He wrote on Twitter: "I strongly condemn the cowardly attacks on our people today."​

That death toll, btw, is horrendous and likely to climb. Simply awful. I have been praying and will continue to pray for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord who just wanted to worship on Easter Sunday and were instead bombed. No excuse for this.

it was very well planned-----executed----Organized atrocity is Islam's CONTRIBUTION to the world

Muslims are the reason.

The Serbs who were responsible for world war 1 by murdering the Erzherzog and his wife had indeed nothing to do with the politics of Serbia. So now knows everyone the answer of Austria-Hungaria was wrong, But this helps no one of the dozends of millions of murdered people in world war 1+2.
lol! Deflectacon.

Six nearly simultaneous explosions struck three churches and three hotels frequented by tourists on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka, killing at least 137 people and injuring many more, according to police and hospital sources.

Multiple fatalities resulted among worshipers and hotel guests, a police official said, adding that at least two of the church blasts were believed to have been a coordinated attack carried out by suicide bombers.

Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe met with senior military personnel in an emergency meeting. He wrote on Twitter: "I strongly condemn the cowardly attacks on our people today."​

That death toll, btw, is horrendous and likely to climb. Simply awful. I have been praying and will continue to pray for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord who just wanted to worship on Easter Sunday and were instead bombed. No excuse for this.

it was very well planned-----executed----Organized atrocity is Islam's CONTRIBUTION to the world

From one of your secret services planned and organized?

Muslims are the reason.

The Serbs who were responsible for world war 1 by murdering the Erzherzog and his wife had indeed nothing to do with the politics of Serbia. So now knows everyone the answer of Austria-Hungaria was wrong, But this helps no one of the dozends of millions of murdered people in world war 1+2.
lol! Deflectacon.
no comment

some criminals MAY attack some few Catholics in the USA but these attacks on Catholic Churches in this 'sri lanka' are Assumed so far to have been done by organized and murderous or Normal 'muslims' Zang .

Will be interesting to see the USA in war with two billion Muslims. By the way: one of them was my guest at Easter. The differences between Catholics and Muslims are indeed not very important. So why should a Muslim attack Catholics?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back