Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

Donald Trump has offered them help. Why would he offer to help foreigners in a poor country when he didn’t even want to help Americans in Puerto Rico?

My wife and I went to Sunrise Service this morning. I was concealed armed. So were other members.
Are you black or Jewish? Because 74% of deaths from terrorist attacks in this country come from right wing terrorism. We posted the facts before.
It seems the blacks and Jews are targeted the most.

No person, of any faith, should be fearful in their house of worship.
That means more than first implied.
---------------------------------------------------------- Tommys platitude / saying is just a stupid thing for 'puzzes' , pacifists , dummies to spout out about . Let real people Arm up , grow up and become serious . ----------- just saying .
He means all guns should be banned but is too stupid realize no guns were involved.

Ban all guns in the USA - your gun politics is more than only totally mad and the NRA is perhaps nothing else than a terror organisation on its own. But what has this to do with Sri Lanka? Is one of your US secret services responsible for this disaster?

Fuck you and try to take them, little dude

You'll quickly regret that move.

No person, of any faith, should be fearful in their house of worship.
That means more than first implied.
---------------------------------------------------------- Tommys platitude / saying is just a stupid thing for 'puzzes' , pacifists , dummies to spout out about . Let real people Arm up , grow up and become serious . ----------- just saying .
He means all guns should be banned but is too stupid realize no guns were involved.

Ban all guns in the USA - your gun politics is more than only totally mad and the NRA is perhaps nothing else than a terror organisation on its own. But what has this to do with Sri Lanka? Is one of your US secret services responsible for this disaster?

Fuck you and try to take them, little dude

You'll quickly regret that move.

Makes this what you say here any sense?

My wife and I went to Sunrise Service this morning. I was concealed armed. So were other members.
Are you black or Jewish? Because 74% of deaths from terrorist attacks in this country come from right wing terrorism. We posted the facts before.
It seems the blacks and Jews are targeted the most.

LIes, all libs have.

Vandals attack Catholics in the USA too. I guess the English speaking world - specially the USA
So anti-God leftists, like those burning down Catholic churches in France?

It was the Anti-Gods?
Do you have any examples of who those leftists are? Because I have examples. Only they’re not left.

Right wingers who burn churches in the deep South. Just because they’re black churches.

Deputy's son faces charges in burning down three black churches in Louisiana

Vandals attack Catholics in the USA too. I guess the English speaking world - specially the USA

It was the Anti-Gods?
Do you have any examples of who those leftists are? Because I have examples. Only they’re not left.

Right wingers who burn churches in the deep South. Just because they’re black churches.

Then you have this left winger. Mississippi man pleads guilty in 'Vote Trump' church arson

It was the Anti-Gods?

Where does it say he's RW, liar?

So, as I asked, is your premise that religious freedom is not a human right?

No its not fake news, the filth is the Evangelicals.

Where did you learn such hate and bigotry?

Just stating facts. Where did you learn your hatred and bigotry at?

Dude. YOu are the one spewing hate and bigotry here.

Seriously. If you don't like that, then considering NOT doing it.

I'm not a dude, but the evangelicals instigate uprisings in France, now Sir Lanka and the US. Its always the Evangelicals. They are the real haters.
What is this shit?

So,if I call you a mean name and ridicule your religion...and you then kill my children...

...I'M the "true hater"? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Donald Trump has offered them help. Why would he offer to help foreigners in a poor country when he didn’t even want to help Americans in Puerto Rico?
He would be referring to rebuilding the hotels primarily.
-------------------------------- if they are HIS i suppose he would or if the distressed property is going on Sale for Cheap Tommy .

No its not fake news, the filth is the Evangelicals.

I'm not a dude, but the evangelicals instigate uprisings in France, now Sir Lanka and the US. Its always the Evangelicals. They are the real haters.
What is this shit?

So,if I call you a mean name and ridicule your religion...and you then kill my children...

If you are an evangelical you are.

What is this shit?

If you are an evangelical you are.
No, you freak. Get your morals in order.

Forum List

Back