Blatant bragging

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Yesterday my son was offered a job making more than me and he hasn't even graduated from college yet (but will soon). He'll be the second person in my family tree (that we know of) to graduate from college. The first, was his older brother.

I WIN!!!!

:)

Last edited:
:beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FUGzwUTN80]THE BYRDS- "MY BACK PAGES" ( W / LYRICS) - YouTube[/ame]
THE BYRDS- "MY BACK PAGES" ( W / LYRICS)

Yesterday my son was offered a job making more than me and he hasn't even graduated from college yet (but will soon). He'll be the second person in my family tree (that we know of) to graduate from college. The first, was his older brother.

I WIN!!!!

Congratulations for a job well done. :clap2:

I WIN!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
:thewave::party::beer:

I WIN!!!!

You're pretty impressed with yourself!

P.S. My dad is a winner too because my brother and I have both done better than him. My brother has done so well he's not a Republican. I can see how that happens. I'm starting to become one too. Fuck the poor. They don't even vote. If they voted they wouldn't be so poor. I can't help bad citizens who won't help themselves.

And people like you, Libertarians, don't realize how poor you would be in a libertarian society. You'd be free but free and poor. Beliedat

Forum List

Back