Blatant hit job piece

Low information lefties are free to pretend that left wing editorials by Salon are some sort of news analysis. Doesn't it occur to the moderate left that an editorial that calls the subject of it's analysis a "troll" in the opening two sentences is not a fair and balanced source of information?

Low information lefties are free to pretend that left wing editorials by Salon are some sort of news analysis. Doesn't it occur to the moderate left that an editorial that calls the subject of it's analysis a "troll" in the opening two sentences is not a fair and balanced source of information?

I don't read salon.

An AP writer ran a story about her story, and so i linked her story directly instead of giving the twofer.

I don't read salon.

An AP writer ran a story about her story, and so i linked her story directly instead of giving the twofer.

The Associated Press used to be a legitimate news source before they became an editorial wing of the Hussein administration.

Anything else, man? I understand you come here to vent. Let 'er rip, dude.

It’s certainly not compulsory to find out about the person who died so that you could live – who gave what Cheney called “the gift of life itself.” There may be valid psychological reasons not to. I don’t judge that decision. But I can’t get over the coldness required to express complete indifference to knowing about that person, and their family’s suffering.​
Hey, you stupid woman, did you even read the article you wrote?

"For the family of the donor, they’d just been [through] some terrible tragedy, they’d lost a family member...And I always thank the donor, generically thank donors for the gift that I’ve been given..."​

Yeah, we get it. You hate Cheney. Yawn.

Forum List

Back