BlazeTV Reporter being "Investigated" by CNN

looks like another right-wing lunatic busted...
What did he do that you think is so crazy, or are you just dumb? If im dealing with a dummy who cant support his own statements, let me know now.

he was trying to start a fascist revolution on twitter... to overthrow democracy...
No he wasnt. :cuckoo:

yes he totally was...
Im still not seeing proof for your ridiculous claim.

What investigative authority does CNN have other than to create some creepy attack ad or episode dedicated to him?

Oh and for the record, F CNN and the China First sobs they employ.
Gotta give the Chinese credit. Brilliant. They know what they are doing. By highly facilitating the heroin crisis to unleashing a terror that has beaten the fuck out of the world.

80 million American Chinese Communists voted her in.

What did he do that you think is so crazy, or are you just dumb? If im dealing with a dummy who cant support his own statements, let me know now.

he was trying to start a fascist revolution on twitter... to overthrow democracy...

You're fucking nuts. One hour ago you were threatening me with arrest because you thought I was going to throw you out of a helicopter.

Surprise cock fag! I don't even own a helicopter. :laughing0301:

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you belong to a mental institution...
you are a psychopath...

You're fucking nuts. As well as that, English appears to be your second language, which means you're a foreigner, probably living in some shithole country that we should have bombed years ago.
What percentage of the people are non American in your guesstimation. Some are obvious but it seems like a lot. New schmuck here.

You're fucking nuts. One hour ago you were threatening me with arrest because you thought I was going to throw you out of a helicopter.

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

You're fucking nuts. As well as that, English appears to be your second language, which means you're a foreigner, probably living in some shithole country that we should have bombed years ago.

you are living in a fantasy world...
you think it is funny to joke around with violence against human beings...
well... that world exists only in your fantasies...
in reality, it aint funny and jokes on you...
so you can go suck on that now, psycho...

No he wasnt. :cuckoo:

yes he totally was...
Im still not seeing proof for your ridiculous claim.

go look it up...
i dont have to prove anything to you, do i...

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

What percentage of the people are non American in your guesstimation. Some are obvious but it seems like a lot. New schmuck here.

it is obvious you and the other schmuck are not...
so you can start counting there...

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

you are living in a fantasy world...
you think it is funny to joke around with violence against human beings...
well... that world exists only in your fantasies...
in reality, it aint funny and jokes on you...
so you can go suck on that now, psycho...

As long as they're leftist who gives a fuck.

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

You think this is a game. Between Covid and all your political treason, you're going to see something really ugly. The ghettos will move in droves to the burbs. They laugh at you and your woke. That is the beginning, you'll see. You're telling half the country to go eat shit and die. I may die, but I won't be eating shit.

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

Well, his avatar is a gorilla. Probably what he hopes to evolve to

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

Hard to tell sometimes. Most of them seem to be leftists, but some are pretty cool people. I have no problem with those living in other countries, as long as they aren't Marxist pieces of crap.

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

So which country is it? Or are you so ashamed of your little shithole country that you won't even utter it's name?

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

Hard to tell sometimes. Most of them seem to be leftists, but some are pretty cool people. I have no problem with those living in other countries, as long as they aren't Marxist pieces of crap.
I love Dahlia.........Blush.............................I love views from all over. Just wish I know who they are. Lol

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you are a psychopath...

I love Dahlia.........Blush.............................I love views from all over. Just wish I know who they are. Lol

She's a great person.

Forum List

Back