Blind leading the blind...

No new laws will even save one life... No proof to the contrary.
lol
Exploiting Orlando: Nets Advance Anti-Gun Agenda By 8 to 1
About Us

Credibility we don't need no stinkin ' credibility. !
So that's where half the shit on this board comes from! I've always wondered
It's not hard to find.when a poster posts a link and you open it , look for the home page of their source and then find the About us or mission statement.
That will give you a good idea on the bias or objectivity of a source.

Language, from Guthrie on the June 13 Today show were typical: Here’s the gun argument:
They’re a weapon of war. They’re not a hunting rifle.

Thing is, Paul Revere never said, "The deer are coming, the deer are coming."
My gun rights stem from the 1700's. To protect myself from government, not wildlife.

Language, from Guthrie on the June 13 Today show were typical: Here’s the gun argument:

My gun rights stem from the 1700's. To protect myself from government, not wildlife.
When Paul Revere, William Dawes, Dr. Samuel Prescott, and others, rode to warn rebel leaders in Lexington and Concord that soldiers were heading their way, looking mainly for the stores of ammunition that were being stockpiled by rebel colonists and an excuse to arrest the leaders, they would never have shouted “The British are coming!” because, simply put, they were all still British. Imagine someone running down a road in Concord, MA today shouting “The Americans are coming!” and you’ve got the idea.

When Paul Revere, William Dawes, Dr. Samuel Prescott, and others, rode to warn rebel leaders in Lexington and Concord that soldiers were heading their way, looking mainly for the stores of ammunition that were being stockpiled by rebel colonists and an excuse to arrest the leaders, they would never have shouted “The British are coming!” because, simply put, they were all still British. Imagine someone running down a road in Concord, MA today shouting “The Americans are coming!” and you’ve got the idea.

OK, "The Terrorists are coming, ISIS is Coming, The Terrorists are here, ISIS is here" You Got the idea?

lol
About Us

It's not hard to find.when a poster posts a link and you open it , look for the home page of their source and then find the About us or mission statement.
That will give you a good idea on the bias or objectivity of a source.
The link's no doubt lame, and I don't think any rational person would attempt to argue that NYC's gun control legislation has saved lives (and possibly our greatest city). And that's really the problem with the thread and link: it attempts to paint with too broad a brush.

Logically, it's indefensible to argue against putting the names of people suspected of terror ties on a no buy list, provided there's due process procedure for them to challenge the existence of facts that landed them there. On the other hand, there's no longer any dispute that law abiding citizens can buy guns. And, an AR-15 is not somehow magically more lethal than a couple of pistols or a shotgun. It's easier to shoot though.

Not from a legally constituted govt, they aren't.

OK, "The Terrorists are coming, ISIS is Coming, The Terrorists are here, ISIS is here" You Got the idea?
Day late and a dollar short much.
You do realize that we have been under terrorist attack for several decades.
This latest incident is only part of that.
If you need to be told that at this late date you are really ignorant.

upload_2016-6-22_14-5-23.jpeg
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State....

Daws, our guns rights have nothing to do with hunting food and everything to do with freedom. We are a well regulated militia, as long as our right is not infringed upon. Exactly what the Obama/Clinton regime want to get rid of. They are the reason for the right. According to our founding fathers, this isn't a right. It is considered a necessity.

lol
About Us

You haven't begun to feel our pain --- trying to reason with at least 80% of you and yours.
Who's "our?
Why is it you clowns need to use argumentum ad populum to post an obviously personal opinion?
As to "reason" that's a completely alien concept to you because reason requires logic and objectivity.

View attachment 79007

Daws, our guns rights have nothing to do with hunting food and everything to do with freedom. We are a well regulated militia, as long as our right is not infringed upon. Exactly what the Obama/Clinton regime want to get rid of. They are the reason for the right. According to our founding fathers, this isn't a right. It is considered a necessity.
Bullshit but your ignorance is not my problem.

Who's "our?
Why is it you clowns need to use argumentum ad populum to post an obviously personal opinion?
As to "reason" that's a completely alien concept to you because reason requires logic and objectivity.

You know, "We the people..."

They are OUR Rights and OUR GUNS.

Who's "our?

You know, "We the people..."

They are OUR Rights and OUR GUNS.
False! we the people means everyone .
Not a portion of the people ..
Fail!

View attachment 79007

Obama is not coming for your rights. And the militia was only intended to protect against external threats or a govt that ignored established laws and elections.

Bullshit. It was to protect a free State. It is all inclusive. Nevertheless, let's say for just a moment you are right. If Hitlery has her way, then we will have no defense against ANY threat, external OR internal. Now what?

View attachment 79007

Obama is not coming for your rights. And the militia was only intended to protect against external threats or a govt that ignored established laws and elections.
my favorite part was when she said we are a well regulated militia .
she's either ignorant or willfully ignorant the we all ready have a militia it's called the national guard.
any other un sectioned group calling themselves a militia is un lawful .

Forum List

Back