🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Activist Hijacks Orlando Shooting Vigil

She clearly said she was with BLM.
Not really.

I find it interesting that the video is doctored and parts were left out.

"After a moment of silence, Tiffany Melecio talked about the effect the shooting had on her, as both a member of LGBTQ community and the Latino community.

"The night of the shooting was Latino night," Melecio said, which had a deep effect on her since many of the victims are Latino"

Columbia remembers victims of Orlando shooting at candlelight vigil

What she did is stupid but doctoring the tape is even stupider.
Show us the entire video and point out each part that was doctored.
You'd have to get it from Breitbart. But I'm sure they won't release it.

Wait, how do you know the video was doctored? Was it released by the State Department or Katie Couric, because yes those would be indicators that it had been doctored.
If you watch it, you can see it has been cut. The big clues are the noticeable jumps in the video.

Oh I see, so you have no proof. Just your gut...

If this video has been edited that will come to light. You know it will.

Why should she be any different? Countless people are wishing to use this tragedy in Orlando to push their horseshit.
Totally agree....why is this worse than any other group using this for their "agenda"?

Because they disagree with the message. lol

Not true for all of us my friend. I think everyone who uses things like to push their agenda is being an asshole.

But then again, I concede that I am fairer, wiser, and better looking than the average American.

Why should she be any different? Countless people are wishing to use this tragedy in Orlando to push their horseshit.
Totally agree....why is this worse than any other group using this for their "agenda"?

Not true for all of us my friend. I think everyone who uses things like to push their agenda is being an asshole.

But then again, I concede that I am fairer, wiser, and better looking than the average American.

It's your modesty we find most endearing about you. lol

It's your modesty we find most endearing about you. lol

I tried a slice of humble pie once, I liked it not.

I think BLM could have given it a rest for one day and let this vigil be about the Americans whose lives were lost in Orlando.
I second this. How would the person like it if their gathering to remember a lost loved one was invaded by those who took issue with them? If they can't show respect, they shouldn't expect any in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back