BLM Again???

Bloodrock444

May 29, 2020
Burn Loot and Murder are at it again. They booed the Chicago mayor out of the protest for saying he would not defund the police. The speaker asked if he would he said no. The speaker then screamed in the microphone "Get the fuck outta here". The crowd then chanted "Go home Jacob, go home". They want to replace police departments with "social justice warriors. Tell me what they will do or say when a mass murderer kills 50 people? "Go home whitey, go home". You commies belong in a looney bin.

Burn Loot and Murder are at it again. They booed the Chicago mayor out of the protest for saying he would not defund the police. The speaker asked if he would he said no. The speaker then screamed in the microphone "Get the fuck outta here". The crowd then chanted "Go home Jacob, go home". They want to replace police departments with "social justice warriors. Tell me what they will do or say when a mass murderer kills 50 people? "Go home whitey, go home". You commies belong in a looney bin.

Burn Loot Murder is correct. Leftists should begin to know that the BLM crowd and those feral wastes of human skin who support them ARE in the not to distant future going to turn against them and so the time is now that they should begin to remove these feral zoo animals. Jacob Frey etc should heed this warning already.

"What will they do when a mass murderer kills 50 people"

They will do ZERO because the same crowd not only want to abolish the police and replace them with SJWs they ALSO want to abolish prisons and so according to them NOBODY should be considered a criminal, obviously EXCEPT White peoples and especially White males and double especially White Christians of BOTH sexes and so I suppose then they have some type of Stalin-esque plan to have "Special Institutions" where all Whites guilty of Wrong Think and ALL White Christians will be dragged off to by these SJWs.

Hmmmm that would be a bloodbath because all the Whites and all the White Christians are just going to shoot these POS, they are NOT going to just go silently into that good night.

Why not. You stupid fucks never understood what BLM was about. So I am not surprised that an assfuck like you would take hundreds of thousands of protesters & choose to identify them by the actions of a few.

Our police departments are out of control. If they can not fix themselves, then disband them & start over.

Why not. You stupid fucks never understood what BLM was about. So I am not surprised that an assfuck like you would take hundreds of thousands of protesters & choose to identify them by the actions of a few.

Our police departments are out of control. If they can not fix themselves, then disband them & start over.

The Democrats and the MSM and Co. are ALL blaming The Donald for these Black communities being in all this trouble, they have to think that all NORMAL peoples are stupid NOT to know that these SAME Black communities have been run by DEMOCRATS for 50-55 years.

Democrats have had 50-55 years to fix these Black communities. You had a BLACK President for 8 YEARS and he did exactly ZERO to help the American Blacks.

You’ve got Chicago on your mind, don’t ya?

Notice how the Mayor of Minneapolis walked through the crowd of peaceful protesters unharmed.

Notice how the Mayor of Minneapolis walked through the crowd of peaceful protesters unharmed.
I have the whole of the USA on my mind,comrade. What does Minneaplis have to do with it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Yeah comrade you are the one out of control. Let's start over and let you social justice warriors respond to mass murders.

My bad. We old folks get confused once in a while.

My bad. We old folks get confused once in a while.

And defensive.

3ac589495e508eead69c5ce3196e56683e94fb1e04fe7db5aacf44058e25d930.jpg

A Bowel-Like Movement.
People like you are why racism still exists.
Your side lives to start Racism shit every election cycle.

Obama turned up the heat and stirred the pot all the time.

Now you assholes are putting more logs on the fire and nothing more.

Most of the cities being burned are DEM CONTROLLED.........so I'm getting to the point......well I'm there.

LET IT BURN.
preview.php

Forum List

Back