BLM and ANTIFA, it is a matter of time before they start going at each other...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Two groups who share almost no common principles at all. But one... they both hate cops.
And that is not going to last long enough to join two groups nearly opposite of each other in every other way.
At what point will armed BLM members decide they want to take back the narrative and takeover "CHAZ"?
At what point will enterprising drug criminals want to set up some ground?
And what happens then? Will white city officials dare to only move in when it is blacks that takeover? You think they are going to let that fall on their shoulders?? "Oh I see... you were fine when it was white kids taking over an area of the city - but whoooah... black kids?... can't have that"?

I am waiting :popcorn:

Two groups who share almost no common principles at all. But one... they both hate cops.
And that is not going to last long enough to join two groups nearly opposite of each other in every other way.
At what point will armed BLM members decide they want to take back the narrative and takeover "CHAZ"?
And what happens then? Will white city officials dare to only move in when it is blacks that takeover? You think they are going to let that fall on their shoulders?? "Oh I see... you were fine when it was white kids taking over an area of the city - but whoooah... black kids?... can't have that"?

Of course it is logical they are going to cannibalise each other.

So which ones are the Jacobins and which ones are the Girondists?

We would also accept Bolshevik/Menshevik comparisons.

Giving guns to idiots who have never touched one in their lives....what could go wrong?
One theory (mine) is he may be creating "jail bait"... people to take the fall if shit hits the fan.
So when the day comes that authorities start taking ground back... he and others begin firing at them. If it starts to go wrong... he will ghost, leaving the bait to be the ones put in jail.

Maybe, if it serves the race war subversion.

But there's much more in common than usually discussed, which makes sense to keep the strategic collaboration going, until a certain point, when the revolution is already secure.

Until the BLM and Antifa useful idiots are useful, they stick together.

Last edited:

In what ways are Antfia and BLM opposites?

Maybe, if it serves the race war subversion.

But there's much more in common that makes strategic sense to keep collaboration going
until certain stage, than usually discussed.

CAIR also likes BLM because many who are in BLM are Nation of Islam.

And BTW - did you guys notice that the media labeled the armed guys in NM "armed militia"... but won't even acknowledge armed groups are growing within "CHAZ"?

I can see it now......
One of the Soy boys will have and accidental discharge that strikes Leroy in the back of the head.
We all know what happens after that.

"One of the Soy boys will have and accidental discharge"

Some of those Soy Boi's already have discharge accidental or not in the form of periods because they are BIOLOGICAL WOMEN.

The negro 'leader' with the AR and the bullhorn hasn't been seen since last Sat. The Whites are getting rid of the negros in CHAZ.
You could drop off a 'small-bus load of Whites' in CHAZ and within a month every negro would be gone.
'Bell Curve'.

Forum List

Back