BLM Beats Down Whites In Milwaukee

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’
"Dear white people...niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go"

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’

the lovely BLM activist's twitter name is War Machine III
So this link was the impetus for the riot???...lol
That's beyond laughable.

quit putting words in my mouth liar, I am saying BLM incites riots
So this is your failed attempt at deflection...seems you are intellectually dishonest.

We just need those evil corporate owners to pay fair share and we can fix this. We are all better together.......tim "raisin" kane 2024

"Dear white people...niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go"

That's beyond laughable.

So this is your failed attempt at deflection...seems you are intellectually dishonest.

I am not deflecting, I am saying the BLM incites riots, quite relevant to this situation

And even after those dopey white people supported their cause too.

How rude.

That's beyond laughable.

I am not deflecting, I am saying the BLM incites riots, quite relevant to this situation
Do you have proof that they incited this riot...yes or no???

That's beyond laughable.

I don't and I don't care, these thugs and BLM are indistinguishable even if they are not official members, BLM is on the record as producing violence with their tactics

Don’t criticize Black Lives Matter for provoking violence. The civil rights movement did, too
Don’t criticize Black Lives Matter for provoking violence. The civil rights movement did, too.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs
So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???
Just the statement of a reporter that spoke to no one...right???

That's your excuse for a bunch of savages?
No one offered up any excuse...reading is fundamental.
Do you have a link supporting the assertion that these were BLM members???
Nah, didn't think so...

Yeah, a bunch of random n*ggers are just out protesting. If you believe that, I have all the proof I need to show you're an idiot.
Do you have no link???...dismissed.
Only an idiot would dismiss an astute observation.

So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???

Nah, didn't think so...

Yeah, a bunch of random n*ggers are just out protesting. If you believe that, I have all the proof I need to show you're an idiot.

How observatory.

That's beyond laughable.

I don't and I don't care, these thugs and BLM are indistinguishable even if they are not official members, BLM is on the record as producing violence with their tactics

Don’t criticize Black Lives Matter for provoking violence. The civil rights movement did, too
Don’t criticize Black Lives Matter for provoking violence. The civil rights movement did, too.
I can't remember what Dr. King said was the way to overcome was. March down a highway hand in hand? Love fests? It seems that throwing bottles, looting and shooting the police is the way Black Lives Matter.

That's beyond laughable.

Even an ant can incite a riot.

Ants? Delusional people need to have there medicine regulated or changed. I think you may need to see a doctor.

That's beyond laughable.

Even an ant can incite a riot.

so can my aunt

Nah, didn't think so...

Less evidence has been used to correctly convict people for murder than is here to show it's BLM.

Nah, didn't think so...

Less evidence has been used to correctly convict people for murder than is here to show it's BLM.

Do you support the death penalty?

Nah, didn't think so...

In situations where the actions by the one being executed are absolutely proven, YES.

BLM activists that attack whites need to be charged with a "hate crime." That will add to any sentencing.

In situations where the actions by the one being executed are absolutely proven, YES.

The one doesn't investigate. :slap:

Nah, didn't think so...

Only an idiot would attempt to lie and pass one group off as another...idiot!!!

Forum List

Back