BLM Beats Down Whites In Milwaukee

So this link was the impetus for the riot???...lol
That's beyond laughable.

quit putting words in my mouth liar, I am saying BLM incites riots
So this is your failed attempt at deflection...seems you are intellectually dishonest.

I am not deflecting, I am saying the BLM incites riots, quite relevant to this situation
Do you have proof that they incited this riot...yes or no???

Even an ant can incite a riot.
Then blame the ant, not BLM.

Do you have no link???...dismissed.
Only an idiot would dismiss an astute observation.

Less evidence has been used to correctly convict people for murder than is here to show it's BLM.

Do you support the death penalty?

In situations where the actions by the one being executed are absolutely proven, YES.

The one doesn't investigate. :slap:

Irrelevant. Those subject to the punishment don't get to determine the punishment.

quit putting words in my mouth liar, I am saying BLM incites riots
So this is your failed attempt at deflection...seems you are intellectually dishonest.

I am not deflecting, I am saying the BLM incites riots, quite relevant to this situation

There is no difference if the "ant" is a member of BLM.

Black lives matter is now a core group of the democrat party........they are racist, they are violent and they inspire violence...and they are embraced by the democrats. The democrat party is the home of all racism in this country....

There is no difference if the "ant" is a member of BLM.
But the ant isn't, like these rioters aren't proven to be members of BLM...go away now.

Just waiting for the USMB Assclown brigade to show up and start defending this. A police officer shooting a black man justifies any random whitey getting a beat down right? Assclappies? Guano?

Justifiable shooting of a repeat offender.
Doesn't make any difference.

Reminds me of Rosewood.

That was white Democrats BTW.

I guess this is why Democrats want to take our guns.

Yep......vote for Hillary.

The unrest began after police shot and killed an armed man with a “lengthy criminal record” who was carrying an illegal firearm that had been used in a burglary.

Last night’s chaos will do nothing to change the view that ‘Black Lives Matter’ is a violent, domestic hate group, but despite this recurring theme, the movement has received positive coverage from the mainstream media and has been supported by President Obama himself on numerous occasions. Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs
So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???
Just the statement of a reporter that spoke to no one...right???

That's your excuse for a bunch of savages?
No one offered up any excuse...reading is fundamental.
Do you have a link supporting the assertion that these were BLM members???
Nah, didn't think so...

Yeah, a bunch of random n*ggers are just out protesting. If you believe that, I have all the proof I need to show you're an idiot.
Must have been because of a disgusting video.

So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???
Just the statement of a reporter that spoke to no one...right???

Nah, didn't think so...

Yeah, a bunch of random n*ggers are just out protesting. If you believe that, I have all the proof I need to show you're an idiot.
Do you have no link???...dismissed.

Thanks for proving you're an idiot.
You talking to asslips or guano?

Nah, didn't think so...

as if official membership means anything once BLM starts a riot
So you have the link that supports your statement that BLM started this riot???
Well hell boy don't keep me waiting, post it...lol.

I have evidence that a bunch of n*ggers did.
But no BLM members???...lol.
Dismissed...

Does BLM issue membership cards and collect dues?

BLM don't have a motherfucken thing to do with this shit......what matter is that as always a UNARMED BLACK MAN...AGAIN SHOT TO DEATH MY THE COPS....and before you bitches go there, argue the difference....

I'm not for the unrest, its just a waste of fuckin time, yeah you get your frustrations out, but when the sun comes up the next day, its a fucked up hangover that don't go away. But I do get the burning down business shit.
From all accounts, the owners treated these people like shit and deserved a burnt down, now take your fuckin business to your own communities and make your money there. Like those people, I get sick and tired of whites, muslims and asians coming into low income communities hatin on us but making a living off of the hatred. When I walk into your store, you better be smilin or you don't get my dollars, end of fuckin story.

Forum List

Back