BLM Beats Down Whites In Milwaukee

Feral Negroes . . . been insignificant and always will.
White trash...always been historically stupid of the fact they are insignificant...

I don't like white trash either. The only difference between them and feral negroes is skin color. Blacks can claim all of them they want.
Sometimes the trash fails to recognize itself...
Whites like to pretend they don't exist...

As an honorable white that provides for and supports himself and his family, I recognize the white trash. They're just like the blacks that won't support themselves either.
As an Honorable Black man, I recognize them also....

You're neither honorable nor a man. You're a coward that makes demands he can't back up.

By the way, my flag is still flying.

White trash...always been historically stupid of the fact they are insignificant...

I don't like white trash either. The only difference between them and feral negroes is skin color. Blacks can claim all of them they want.

As an honorable white that provides for and supports himself and his family, I recognize the white trash. They're just like the blacks that won't support themselves either.

You're neither honorable nor a man. You're a coward that makes demands he can't back up.

Actually you could never admit that I am a man...Black Men intimidate white trash like you...
Your line has been insignificant from the inception of this country...you're a bottom rung white...just accept it.

Actually you could never admit that I am a man...Black Men intimidate white trash like you...
Your line has been insignificant from the inception of this country...you're a bottom rung white...just accept it.
Who cares about you flying a shitty rag in front of your hovel, it's insignificant.

I'm too busy having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings...we don't give a crap about you.

What needs to happen is a few dozen whites arm up and innocently go for a drive in Milwaukee and act in self defense.

BLM don't have a motherfucken thing to do with this shit......what matter is that as always a UNARMED BLACK MAN...AGAIN SHOT TO DEATH MY THE COPS....and before you bitches go there, argue the difference....

I'm not for the unrest, its just a waste of fuckin time, yeah you get your frustrations out, but when the sun comes up the next day, its a fucked up hangover that don't go away. But I do get the burning down business shit.
From all accounts, the owners treated these people like shit and deserved a burnt down, now take your fuckin business to your own communities and make your money there. Like those people, I get sick and tired of whites, muslims and asians coming into low income communities hatin on us but making a living off of the hatred. When I walk into your store, you better be smilin or you don't get my dollars, end of fuckin story.

He wasn't unarmed dumbass.

So this is your failed attempt at deflection...seems you are intellectually dishonest.

I am not deflecting, I am saying the BLM incites riots, quite relevant to this situation
Do you have proof that they incited this riot...yes or no???

Even an ant can incite a riot.
Then blame the ant, not BLM.

There is no difference if the "ant" is a member of BLM.
7 Things You Need To Know About The Milwaukee Riots
See #6

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs

Well, they are all Democrats after all.
They aren't democrats, they're a menace to society who belong in prison. Highly unlikely they even vote.
On a side note THIS is why our prisons are disproportionately full of blacks. No human dignity

Feral Negroes . . . been insignificant and always will.

As an Honorable Black man, I recognize white trash also....

Im laughing..........white men are sick and tired of going to Carvel and ordering a vanilla cone and being called "racist". Damn right they are angry as shit........done with the black victimhood crap and the culture going into the fucking trash can. Frankly, Im happy as shit this stuff is all coming to a head..........not soon enough. Guess who's not winning s0n?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

black men are so strong they need the white mans welfare check to support their kids

BLM don't have a motherfucken thing to do with this shit......what matter is that as always a UNARMED BLACK MAN...AGAIN SHOT TO DEATH MY THE COPS....and before you bitches go there, argue the difference....

I'm not for the unrest, its just a waste of fuckin time, yeah you get your frustrations out, but when the sun comes up the next day, its a fucked up hangover that don't go away. But I do get the burning down business shit.
From all accounts, the owners treated these people like shit and deserved a burnt down, now take your fuckin business to your own communities and make your money there. Like those people, I get sick and tired of whites, muslims and asians coming into low income communities hatin on us but making a living off of the hatred. When I walk into your store, you better be smilin or you don't get my dollars, end of fuckin story.

And the cop was black.

And the cop was black.

Wittness say there was no gun, I believe them and what difference does it make the color? A cop is a cop is a cop and black ones are the worst!!!!!!!!!!

And the cop was black.

Wittness say there was no gun, I believe them and what difference does it make the color? A cop is a cop is a cop and black ones are the worst!!!!!!!!!!

Witnesses probably are black cop haters, more than likely lying. Being retired LE, I will back the blue. Hag.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???
Just the statement of a reporter that spoke to no one...right???
BLM or not... just more feral inner-city nigras...

Why are all you idiots trying to make the discussion about whether or not the violent negroes were BLM or not instead of simply stating that they should all be arrested and thrown in prison for assaulting anyone?

Stupid ass liberals.

WTF are you talking about, its you white fuck nuts bringing up BLM...get your fuckin facts straight before you speak ass ho.

So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???

.........BLM or not... just more feral inner-city nigras.....soon to be in your fuckin family someday, thanks to white bitches that love these inner city nigras!!

And the cop was black.

Witnesses probably are black cop haters, more than likely lying. Being retired LE, I will back the blue. Hag.

Hey back that thang up faggot, just make sure you got plenty of lube!!:banana:

.........BLM or not... just more feral inner-city nigras.....soon to be in your fuckin family someday, thanks to white bitches that love these inner city nigras!!
Speak when you're spoken to, boy...

Forum List

Back