BLM Beats Down Whites In Milwaukee

Now everyone knows you are true white trash and a liar...please go to the nearest government or public building and attempt to raise that shit rad...lol.
No sonny, people like me have made sure you racist traitors know your place.
Take that shit rag back to your hovel and put it back on your broomstick flag pole.

Let's see you get the law reversed you insignificant loser...

By the way you act, your place will always be beneath me.

What are you going to do boy, protest? You're too busy getting black girls pregnant with bastard children and trying to find ways to get something for nothing.
I see you have been reduces to the white trash talking points...lol.
My protests provide results...such as having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings.
What has your insignificant contribution amounted to???...oh yeah, reduced to flying a rag from a broomstick...lol.

I won't worry about you getting any woman pregnant, masturbation don't result in pregnancy...
Now about you getting the shit rag back on government buildings...

Since public housing is a government building, no problem.
Don't forget your broomstick...lol.

Don't need one. I'll put in on a flagpole.
Just make sure it's not a Government building, I'll have the police remove it...lol.

As I stated earlier, Black Men intimidate you; therefore you will never admit the source of your intimidation...
300 years and hundreds of anti-slavery laws and we still achieved freedom...lol.
Makes you mad doesn't it...lol.

You didn't do it yourself. You still relied on white people to do it for you.

No matter how much education you may get or whatever you feel like you've achieved, in the end, you'll never be anything more than a n*gger. You can't change genetics, boy.
LOL...you can't change genetics that's why you are a diluted and lesser specimen derived from me...lol!!!
Despite my education, character and quality of life, these things only enhance my superiority over you, they're not the basis...

Now please continue with your racial melt down...it's quite entertaining that I have reduced you to such a state these last few weeks...lol.

I guess that's why as a race, blacks are the lowest overall in many categories where being the lowest isn't like a golf score.

You're inferior because you were born that way.
I guess when you are a lower rung white like yourself and see all the successful Black people like me passing you by, you must fall back to the white trash talking points...lol.

Sorry...but it sucks to be white trash in a country full of other successful whites and Blacks...

You, a successful black? Now, that's funny.
I know...it's funny when you are with other low rung whites; alone it just makes you angry...

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs
So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???
Just the statement of a reporter that spoke to no one...right???

No proof your not a common pissing thug either. Unlike this man below who makes sense unlike racist who hate whites.

He will tell you about you black slavers who traded your own to the cracker for a pig. I'd love to see soem of ypou on a boat back to Africa. The good ones can stay though.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

So, there's absolutely no proof that any of these rioters were members of BLM???

No proof your not a common pissing thug either. Unlike this man below who makes sense unlike racist who hate whites.

He will tell you about you black slavers who traded your own to the cracker for a pig. I'd love to see soem of ypou on a boat back to Africa. The good ones can stay though.

When you learn to spell, repost this gibberish.
I'd love to some of you go back to Europe...

14045885_830861583681416_1618832462927932052_n.jpg

Gorillas intimidate me too.
As well as women, your shadow, masculinity, loud noises, etc, etc...
Good. Then stay away from me and you won't get shot in one of my black panic episodes.
You shooting me???...LOL
Masculinity makes you panic???...maybe you have some man-love issues you need to face...
Not really, but if you think I'll shoot the first black thing I see out of visceral panic, you best stay away.
So you'll shoot at your shadow and expect it to go away???...what a stupid fuck.
It must suck for you. Move to a white neighborhood and get shot by a paranoid or stay with your people and get shot by a fellow spook. Decisions, decisions.

As well as women, your shadow, masculinity, loud noises, etc, etc...
Good. Then stay away from me and you won't get shot in one of my black panic episodes.
You shooting me???...LOL
Masculinity makes you panic???...maybe you have some man-love issues you need to face...
Not really, but if you think I'll shoot the first black thing I see out of visceral panic, you best stay away.
So you'll shoot at your shadow and expect it to go away???...what a stupid fuck.
It must suck for you. Move to a white neighborhood and get shot by a paranoid or stay with your people and get shot by a fellow spook. Decisions, decisions.
Life is actually quite good for me, my neighborhood is very integrated and we don't need any guns...there's no drunk Indians roaming around and when I need a quick piece of ass, there's always a squaw and liquor store nearby...

You shooting me???...LOL
Life is actually quite good for me, my neighborhood is very integrated and we don't need any guns...there's no drunk Indians roaming around and when I need a quick piece of ass, there's always a squaw and liquor store nearby...
LOL! I think we're going to get along just fine.

I don't think blacks came from europe.

I thought I'd help you with some of your history.

I'm Just a well imformed messenger and learn to form a complete sentence before you correct others spelling.

I don't think blacks came from europe.

I thought I'd help you with some of your history.

I'm Just a well imformed messenger and learn to form a complete sentence before you correct others spelling.

You have that right, Black people didn't come from Europe yet some of the poorest African nations have children that spell better than you...
Actual history...which I'm sure you are ignorant of is that most of Europe was illiterate it's entire history.

Forum List

Back