BLM Beats Down Whites In Milwaukee

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs

And they are doing this over a black cop shooting a black, armed thug. It's not about the police shootings anymore. It's about people who hate whites getting together and looking for any excuse to attack them. The hate is already there, it didn't happen after the shooting. They don't even wait for facts anymore. They don't care. They are animals who crave violence.

Milwaukee Police Reveal the Cop Who Shot Young Black Man was Also...

BLM don't have a motherfucken thing to do with this shit......what matter is that as always a UNARMED BLACK MAN...AGAIN SHOT TO DEATH MY THE COPS....and before you bitches go there, argue the difference....

I'm not for the unrest, its just a waste of fuckin time, yeah you get your frustrations out, but when the sun comes up the next day, its a fucked up hangover that don't go away. But I do get the burning down business shit.
From all accounts, the owners treated these people like shit and deserved a burnt down, now take your fuckin business to your own communities and make your money there. Like those people, I get sick and tired of whites, muslims and asians coming into low income communities hatin on us but making a living off of the hatred. When I walk into your store, you better be smilin or you don't get my dollars, end of fuckin story.

He wasn't unarmed dumbass.

Did you click on the video? I rest my case bitch!!

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs

Well, they are all Democrats after all.
They aren't democrats, they're a menace to society who belong in prison. Highly unlikely they even vote.
On a side note THIS is why our prisons are disproportionately full of blacks. No human dignity

Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another.

Happiness never lays its finger on its pulse. -Adam Smith

You can't find happiness in prison. Maybe, that's why our society is stagnated with people coming in and out of prison every day. We need prison reform more than anything else. You can't just play with people's lives like that. Truth in sentencing is needed, we should stop throwing people in prison for minor drug offenses. Smoking pot doesn't make someone a criminal.

There's always a few people who cause trouble but for the most part, those involved in the BLM movement are law-abiding and peaceful. As white people, we can sometimes get scared when black people organize. Instead, we need to stand up for ourselves, refuse to give into our cowardice and support the Black Lives Matter movement.

A BLACK policeman shoots a BLACK thug carrying a gun refusing to drop it, a thug with a long criminal record, and BLM / blacks riot, loot, burn down businesses, and hunt down WHITES to assault....

THOUGHTS:

1. BLM is definitely a racist terrorist organization

2. The riot reportedly began on social media by someone on facebook calling for the rioting and violence - track them down and arrest them for inciting this violence.

3. I predict not 1 hate crime will be filed in this whole thing, and if so that is a huge foul.

4. Why are so many minorites like animals in events such as this? Every time you see blacks breaking into stores and piling out with arm-loads of stolen goods. Then there is the arson, MORONICALLY burning down the innocent busonesses in their own communities that are there to help THEM! You don't hardly ever, if ever, see any other race engaged in this BS.

And this was all over a BLACK cop, again, shooting a BLACK thug! This was a BLACK eye for the BLACK community and does NOTHING to help any argument about racism or racist cops.

I don't like white trash either. The only difference between them and feral negroes is skin color. Blacks can claim all of them they want.
Sometimes the trash fails to recognize itself...
Whites like to pretend they don't exist...

As an honorable white that provides for and supports himself and his family, I recognize the white trash. They're just like the blacks that won't support themselves either.
As an Honorable Black man, I recognize them also....

You're neither honorable nor a man. You're a coward that makes demands he can't back up.

By the way, my flag is still flying.
Actually you could never admit that I am a man...Black Men intimidate white trash like you...
Your line has been insignificant from the inception of this country...you're a bottom rung white...just accept it.

Whatever makes someone that's a descendent of a slave that WHITE MEN held feel better.

As an honorable white that provides for and supports himself and his family, I recognize the white trash. They're just like the blacks that won't support themselves either.

You're neither honorable nor a man. You're a coward that makes demands he can't back up.

Actually you could never admit that I am a man...Black Men intimidate white trash like you...
Your line has been insignificant from the inception of this country...you're a bottom rung white...just accept it.
Who cares about you flying a shitty rag in front of your hovel, it's insignificant.

I'm too busy having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings...we don't give a crap about you.

That's your way of saying you CAN'T do a thing about it. I'll fly it in front of the government housing complex.

Last edited:
But no BLM members???...lol.
Dismissed...

Now what are the chances he went to the print shop and had one sign printed?

78795_one-person-shot-officer-injured-in-second-night-of-milwaukee-protests_1_large.jpg

Whatever makes someone that's a descendent of a slave that WHITE MEN held feel better.
As I said, the low hanging whites are intimidated by Black men, you held the reigns of slavery, lynching , rape and murder and still couldn't control Black people...
I'm proud to be of the heritage of people strong enough to survive the weak assed attempts of scared white trash to control them.

Who cares about you flying a shitty rag in front of your hovel, it's insignificant.

I'm too busy having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings...we don't give a crap about you.

That's your way of saying you CAN'T do a thing about it. I'll fly it in front of the government housing complex.
Now everyone knows you are true white trash and a liar...please go to the nearest government or public building and attempt to raise that shit rad...lol.
No sonny, people like me have made sure you racist traitors know your place.
Take that shit rag back to your hovel and put it back on your broomstick flag pole.

Let's see you get the law reversed you insignificant loser...

As I said, the low hanging whites are intimidated by Black men, you held the reigns of slavery, lynching , rape and murder and still couldn't control Black people...
I'm proud to be of the heritage of people strong enough to survive the weak assed attempts of scared white trash to control them.

As I said, you're neither a man nor honorable.

Weak assed attempts? 300 years and the only way it ended was because of white people.

Now everyone knows you are true white trash and a liar...please go to the nearest government or public building and attempt to raise that shit rad...lol.
Take that shit rag back to your hovel and put it back on your broomstick flag pole.

By the way you act, your place will always be beneath me.

What are you going to do boy, protest? You're too busy getting black girls pregnant with bastard children and trying to find ways to get something for nothing.

Dismissed...

78795_one-person-shot-officer-injured-in-second-night-of-milwaukee-protests_1_large.jpg

Or that he was the only BLM member there?

My point is the idea that he has a printed sign, probably isn't even from there, got the sign out of the trunk of his car, and convinced a lot of people to walk with him and his buddy just to his left. I doubt he printed the sign at all, and bet it was provided for him along with a check for gas money and snacks from someone else altogether.

Dismissed...

Or that he was the only BLM member there?

My point is the idea that he has a printed sign, probably isn't even from there, got the sign out of the trunk of his car, and convinced a lot of people to walk with him and his buddy just to the left of him. I doubt he printed the sign at all, and bet it was provided for him with the check for gas money and snacks from someone else altogether.

I'm agreeing with you that Bulldog is an idiot if he thinks it wasn't BLM organized.

By the way you act, your place will always be beneath me.

What are you going to do boy, protest? You're too busy getting black girls pregnant with bastard children and trying to find ways to get something for nothing.
I see you have been reduces to the white trash talking points...lol.
My protests provide results...such as having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings.
What has your insignificant contribution amounted to???...oh yeah, reduced to flying a rag from a broomstick...lol.

I won't worry about you getting any woman pregnant, masturbation don't result in pregnancy...
Now about you getting the shit rag back on government buildings...

Forum List

Back