BLM Beats Down Whites In Milwaukee

As an Honorable Black man, I recognize them also....

You're neither honorable nor a man. You're a coward that makes demands he can't back up.

By the way, my flag is still flying.
Actually you could never admit that I am a man...Black Men intimidate white trash like you...
Your line has been insignificant from the inception of this country...you're a bottom rung white...just accept it.

Whatever makes someone that's a descendent of a slave that WHITE MEN held feel better.
As I said, the low hanging whites are intimidated by Black men, you held the reigns of slavery, lynching , rape and murder and still couldn't control Black people...
I'm proud to be of the heritage of people strong enough to survive the weak assed attempts of scared white trash to control them.

As I said, you're neither a man nor honorable.

Weak assed attempts? 300 years and the only way it ended was because of white people.
As I stated earlier, Black Men intimidate you; therefore you will never admit the source of your intimidation...
300 years and hundreds of anti-slavery laws and we still achieved freedom...lol.
Makes you mad doesn't it...lol.

Actually you could never admit that I am a man...Black Men intimidate white trash like you...
Your line has been insignificant from the inception of this country...you're a bottom rung white...just accept it.
Who cares about you flying a shitty rag in front of your hovel, it's insignificant.

I'm too busy having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings...we don't give a crap about you.

That's your way of saying you CAN'T do a thing about it. I'll fly it in front of the government housing complex.
Now everyone knows you are true white trash and a liar...please go to the nearest government or public building and attempt to raise that shit rad...lol.
No sonny, people like me have made sure you racist traitors know your place.
Take that shit rag back to your hovel and put it back on your broomstick flag pole.

Let's see you get the law reversed you insignificant loser...

By the way you act, your place will always be beneath me.

What are you going to do boy, protest? You're too busy getting black girls pregnant with bastard children and trying to find ways to get something for nothing.
I see you have been reduces to the white trash talking points...lol.
My protests provide results...such as having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings.
What has your insignificant contribution amounted to???...oh yeah, reduced to flying a rag from a broomstick...lol.

I won't worry about you getting any woman pregnant, masturbation don't result in pregnancy...
Now about you getting the shit rag back on government buildings...

Since public housing is a government building, no problem.

You're neither honorable nor a man. You're a coward that makes demands he can't back up.

Whatever makes someone that's a descendent of a slave that WHITE MEN held feel better.
As I said, the low hanging whites are intimidated by Black men, you held the reigns of slavery, lynching , rape and murder and still couldn't control Black people...
I'm proud to be of the heritage of people strong enough to survive the weak assed attempts of scared white trash to control them.

Weak assed attempts? 300 years and the only way it ended was because of white people.
As I stated earlier, Black Men intimidate you; therefore you will never admit the source of your intimidation...
300 years and hundreds of anti-slavery laws and we still achieved freedom...lol.

You didn't do it yourself. You still relied on white people to do it for you.

No matter how much education you may get or whatever you feel like you've achieved, in the end, you'll never be anything more than a n*gger. You can't change genetics, boy.

Who cares about you flying a shitty rag in front of your hovel, it's insignificant.

I'm too busy having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings...we don't give a crap about you.

That's your way of saying you CAN'T do a thing about it. I'll fly it in front of the government housing complex.
Now everyone knows you are true white trash and a liar...please go to the nearest government or public building and attempt to raise that shit rad...lol.
Take that shit rag back to your hovel and put it back on your broomstick flag pole.

What are you going to do boy, protest? You're too busy getting black girls pregnant with bastard children and trying to find ways to get something for nothing.
My protests provide results...such as having that shit rag removed from Public and Government buildings.
What has your insignificant contribution amounted to???...oh yeah, reduced to flying a rag from a broomstick...lol.

I won't worry about you getting any woman pregnant, masturbation don't result in pregnancy...

Don't forget your broomstick...lol.

No matter how much education you may get or whatever you feel like you've achieved, in the end, you'll never be anything more than a n*gger. You can't change genetics, boy.
LOL...you can't change genetics that's why you are a diluted and lesser specimen derived from me...lol!!!
Despite my education, character and quality of life, these things only enhance my superiority over you, they're not the basis...

Now please continue with your racial melt down...it's quite entertaining that I have reduced you to such a state these last few weeks...lol.

Gorillas intimidate me too.

As well as women, your shadow, masculinity, loud noises, etc, etc...

Black lives matter is now a core group of the democrat party........they are racist, they are violent and they inspire violence...and they are embraced by the democrats. The democrat party is the home of all racism in this country....
Agreed. The Democrat Party has ALWAYS had a terrorist arm. This is the current manifestation.

LOL...you can't change genetics that's why you are a diluted and lesser specimen derived from me...lol!!!
Despite my education, character and quality of life, these things only enhance my superiority over you, they're not the basis...

Now please continue with your racial melt down...it's quite entertaining that I have reduced you to such a state these last few weeks...lol.

I guess that's why as a race, blacks are the lowest overall in many categories where being the lowest isn't like a golf score.

You're inferior because you were born that way.

Good. Then stay away from me and you won't get shot in one of my black panic episodes.

Good. Then stay away from me and you won't get shot in one of my black panic episodes.
You shooting me???...LOL
Masculinity makes you panic???...maybe you have some man-love issues you need to face...

I guess that's why as a race, blacks are the lowest overall in many categories where being the lowest isn't like a golf score.

I guess when you are a lower rung white like yourself and see all the successful Black people like me passing you by, you must fall back to the white trash talking points...lol.

Sorry...but it sucks to be white trash in a country full of other successful whites and Blacks...

Don't forget your broomstick...lol.

Don't need one. I'll put in on a flagpole.

I guess when you are a lower rung white like yourself and see all the successful Black people like me passing you by, you must fall back to the white trash talking points...lol.

Sorry...but it sucks to be white trash in a country full of other successful whites and Blacks...

You, a successful black? Now, that's funny.

Sounds to me like you're scared of an inanimate piece of cloth.

You shooting me???...LOL
Masculinity makes you panic???...maybe you have some man-love issues you need to face...
Not really, but if you think I'll shoot the first black thing I see out of visceral panic, you best stay away.

BLM is proving they are nothing but racist thugs.
How can that be? They have an open invitation to the White House and Hiliary invited them to speak at the Democratic Convention!
David Duke endorsed Trump....next?

How can that be? They have an open invitation to the White House and Hiliary invited them to speak at the Democratic Convention!
David Duke endorsed Trump....next?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...bnNexPrazyPQGJ9nQ&sig2=E_V8DNnjslRmOsRHuCz6nQ

There's always a few people who cause trouble but for the most part, those involved in the BLM movement are law-abiding and peaceful. As white people, we can sometimes get scared when black people organize. Instead, we need to stand up for ourselves, refuse to give into our cowardice and support the Black Lives Matter movement.
Bullshit. Why would any self respecting person support a group that calls for and condones the killing of cops! In a perfect world BLM would be named as a domestic terrorist organization.

You shooting me???...LOL
Not really, but if you think I'll shoot the first black thing I see out of visceral panic, you best stay away.
So you'll shoot at your shadow and expect it to go away???...what a stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back