BLM............BS

About the 50th thread about this and race had nothing to do with it.

Better luck next time.

FB_IMG_1499281730773.jpg

Oh, you want an empathic response? Here it is....go fuck yourself.
Jesus dude. A 38 year old mother of three is executed by someone following your own anti-cop hatred and this is how you celebrate. You disgusting fuck of a lowlife.

Once again, youre expecting a empathic response? No, this is what you get when you attempt to attach a killer to people who have never killed.

You get what you give. And if this 38 year old black woman wasn't just killed you'd be talking about how she has some sort of character flaw just because of her race.

So again, go fuck yourself dude and stop hiding behind a dead body as a shield for your race baiting fuckery.

Jesus dude. A 38 year old mother of three is executed by someone following your own anti-cop hatred and this is how you celebrate. You disgusting fuck of a lowlife.

Once again, youre expecting a empathic response? No, this is what you get when you attempt to attach a killer to people who have never killed.

You get what you give. And if this 38 year old black woman wasn't just killed you'd be talking about how she has some sort of character flaw just because of her race.

So again, go fuck yourself dude and stop hiding behind a dead body as a shield for your race baiting fuckery.

He never mentioned race. You did...race baiter

I never brought up race you moron. And I would prefer to have never had to talk about this officer at all because she shouldn't have been the latest victim of the lefts bullshit war on the cops trying to protect us.

You're a pathetic piece of shit CC. And I mean this sincerely, go re-evaluate your fucking life because it's in the bottom of the outhouse stall right now.

Another victim of illegal guns that flood the streets . The gun was "stolen" from West Virginia? Please !

NRA and the righties are to blame .

Another victim of illegal guns that flood the streets . The gun was "stolen" from West Virginia? Please !

They are? When has the NRA or righties ever supported people buying stolen guns?

He never mentioned race. You did...race baiter

The OP did and....
The officer was black...I guess black lives don't matter...to cowardly scum like the shooter

So did you. Try again lame-o

I never brought up race you moron. And I would prefer to have never had to talk about this officer at all because she shouldn't have been the latest victim of the lefts bullshit war on the cops trying to protect us.

You're a pathetic piece of shit CC. And I mean this sincerely, go re-evaluate your fucking life because it's in the bottom of the outhouse stall right now.

I'm all out of fucks to give about what you think of me dumbass. Congrats you didn't mention race but ignored the people that dI'd like Sassy Irish Drunkard. You're a hero.

What in the flying hell is wrong with you?

I'm all out of fucks to give about what you think of me dumbass. Congrats you didn't mention race but ignored the people that dI'd like Sassy Irish Drunkard. You're a hero.
Well there's not much there for anyone to think good of you. And you're not making it any better. You can't even hold a conversation with a person. You still have shown no concern for the officer involved, why is that? Is your political stance of anyone the left hates so impervious you don't care a mother of three was executed in her patrol car by the people you support? Was her life so worthless to you because she had the nerve to enforce the law you don't care if she dies and her kids go without a mother? How committed are you to this left wing nuttery that you don't even care about that as long as the cops get killed.

Using a dead body for a human shield to do your same old pathetic troll act into new. The dead body is just your latest means to the same old end.

Does not matter where the gun came from.

The only thing that can protect you from a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Does not matter where the gun came from.

The only thing that can protect you from a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

How'd that turn out for this lady cop? She was the good guy with a gun.

Forum List

Back