BLM calls for Democratic Primary

They know that she is no black woman what with that straight hair.

right

okay

1srelluc lame emoji.jpg

You will learn that BLM is not the be all and end all in the black community. You guys got race hustled to believe BLM is so powerful, but in reality BLM is not operational right now as they are tryng to restructure. Again, if you want you see reality, then understand that the NAACP endorsed Harris. The Urban League endorsed Harris. The SCLC endorsed Harris. NAN endorsed Harris, and 100 Black Men Endorsed Harris. These are major black organizations, not BLM. So keep on starting threads about BLM to show everybody how much you don't know.

Last edited:
Black enough for you and your fellow teabaggers to start a racist birther movement.
More personal attacks simply because I report what BLM is doing.

They want an open primary. They are not happy with Kamala. You can’t address that can you?

Is it racist if you attack BLM for making these demands? Is it racist to support it because Kamala is a “person of color”?

I know who the major black organizations are better than your white ass does Hawk. I left out the National black frats and sororities, which Harris is a member of.

You will learn that BLM is not the be all and end all in the black community. You guys got race hustled to believe BLM is so powerful, but in reality BLM is not operational right now as they are tryng to restructure. Again, if you want you see reality, then understand that the NAACP endorsed Harris. The Urban League endorsed Harris. The SCLC endorsed Harris. NAN endorsed Harris, and 100 Black Men Endorsed Harris. These are major black organizations, not BLM. So keep on starting threads about BLM to show everybody how much yu don't know.
I never claimed they were. Plenty of black conservatives call out their bullshit all the time.

I know who the major black organizations are better than your white ass does Hawk. I left out the National black frats and sororities, which Harris is a member of.
In other words you do not support this virtual primary they are asking for? They want “the community” to have more of a say in this selection process.

More personal attacks simply because I report what BLM is doing.

They want an open primary. They are not happy with Kamala. You can’t address that can you?

Is it racist if you attack BLM for making these demands? Is it racist to support it because Kamala is a “person of color”?
No one really cares what BLM wants but those like you. BLM carries little weight at this time in the black community. They are best served to focus on police reform..

No one really cares what BLM wants but those like you. BLM carries little weight at this time in the black community. They are best served to focus on police reform..
So you only cared about BLM when they were burning down cities and killing people in the streets.

In other words you do not support this virtual primary they are asking for? They want “the community” to have more of a say in this selection process.
In other words I'm telling you that the only person maing anything of this are white racists like you. "The community" is having a say. I sat in on that conference last night, "the community" was well represented.

So you only cared about BLM when they were burning down cities and killing people in the streets.
They never did those things and I still support their push for police reform. Your posts just reveal yur ignorance white boy. You wee race pimped by the right wing meda and now you cling to the BLM = evetybody black narrative. Wel they don't and they aren't going to stop anything here.

Forum List

Back