blm clashing in kenosha even before verdict

Interesting that were it any other time that a "child molester" would be killed, all would cheer, even BLM, yet because Rosenbaum was on the side of the rioters, BLM is upset.
The only way all of this rioting and looting nonsense is going to stop is if the National Guard units in these Democrat run cities were deployed and given the authority to use lethal force against all rioters and looters. Once that were to start, watch the streets suddenly become quiet.
BLM = Burn, Loot, Riot....................doesn't matter where, why or when!

That's how they are, that's their default setting :mad:
And the crackers on the right are shouting racist crap. But hey, that's their default setting.

Like on 1/6/2021 nor in Charlottesville before that.

How many have you been to the grave of tim mcveigh?
Tim McVeigh? Did you really try to go there thinking you weren't gonna show your desperation? :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Havent we been told over and over that BLM is only about cops killing blacks?

THIS CASE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

It wasnt even about cops who killed dope head felon blacks resisting arrest.

It's always been a out them A wanting to burn, loot, and riot because they are nothing more than animals, and B wanting to blame all their shortcomings on "the man" so they don't have to take responsibility for anything they do or don't do.

They are the shittiest of our society and we let them run around like savages, why we let them I have no idea.

It wasnt even about cops who killed dope head felon blacks resisting arrest.

It's always been a out them A wanting to burn, loot, and riot because they are nothing more than animals, and B wanting to blame all their shortcomings on "the man" so they don't have to take responsibility for anything they do or don't do.

They are the shittiest of our society and we let them run around like savages, why we let them I have no idea.

Some of them even get elected to Congress!!

True story.

You and the other kids that used to ride the short bus with you to that place where the nice lady gave you cookies?

I had no idea they talked like that.
But i am a well adjusted adult, and you are a bigmouthed coward in a cult, cheering for someone else to commit violence. Pretty sad dude

Interesting that were it any other time that a "child molester" would be killed, all would cheer, even BLM, yet because Rosenbaum was on the side of the rioters, BLM is upset.
The only way all of this rioting and looting nonsense is going to stop is if the National Guard units in these Democrat run cities were deployed and given the authority to use lethal force against all rioters and looters. Once that were to start, watch the streets suddenly become quiet.
Like roy moore?

the dnc brownshirts are ready for violence.

i hope the jury members won’t bend to the threats
Your local QOP office has reviewed the previous post and found it to be deficient in NAZIs. Please review your post and add more NAZIs.

Forum List

Back