BLM co-founder slams Swifties

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
I never heard of her before but the article doesn't note she is a founder of BLM. It notes she is of the Los Angeles chapter.

My girlfriend is a Taylor Swift fan. Does that make her a racist?

My girlfriend is a Taylor Swift fan. Does that make her a racist?
Of course. Taylor Swift is white. Anyone who is a Taylor Swift fan likes a white performer. That makes them white supremacists. Rightfully popular singers are all black.

A professor no less. Melina Abdullah, who teaches Pan-African Studies at Cal State University Los Angeles, decided Swifties are “racist.”

This must be a tough one for the libbys. Side with Taylor Swift, who supposedly will bring in new Biden voters, or side with the BLM co-founder and not be racist.

BLM co-founder slams Taylor Swift fans as racist, links Chief’s Super Bowl win to ‘white-supremacist’
Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check.

TS has plenty of money to pay her off with "reparations." Taylor-love will swiftly follow.

I never heard of her before but the article doesn't note she is a founder of BLM. It notes she is of the Los Angeles chapter.
It notes she is a co-founder. You don't think BLM was created by only one person?

A professor no less. Melina Abdullah, who teaches Pan-African Studies at Cal State University Los Angeles, decided Swifties are “racist.”

This must be a tough one for the libbys. Side with Taylor Swift, who supposedly will bring in new Biden voters, or side with the BLM co-founder and not be racist.

BLM co-founder slams Taylor Swift fans as racist, links Chief’s Super Bowl win to ‘white-supremacist’
Nobody cares, except MAGA, and they’re a shrinking population.

Posting an opinion piece as fact is an epic fail for you.

Forum List

Back