BLM Devours Portland

I lived in the Portland area years ago, now I won’t go back. It is disgusting what this mayor has allowed. It’s shameful that Kate Brown has allowed the rioting. This is a national disgrace, this isn’t BLM, it has nothing to do with any cause, other than allowing extreme left wing nuts to destroy honest, hardworking small businesses. This is chaos and the mayor, the governor need to be recalled, order needs to be restored and the rioters need to be arrested, detained, charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This BS helps no one, this is shameful.
You are WRONG. This is BLM. It is the core,
And antifa.
BLM corrupted the phrase Black lives matter. Because they do, but the organization that co-opted the phrase have nothing to do with caring about all Black lives.
BLM NYC interview

Last edited:
I lived in the Portland area years ago, now I won’t go back. It is disgusting what this mayor has allowed. It’s shameful that Kate Brown has allowed the rioting. This is a national disgrace, this isn’t BLM, it has nothing to do with any cause, other than allowing extreme left wing nuts to destroy honest, hardworking small businesses. This is chaos and the mayor, the governor need to be recalled, order needs to be restored and the rioters need to be arrested, detained, charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This BS helps no one, this is shameful.
You are WRONG. This is BLM. It is the core,
And antifa.
BLM corrupted the phrase Black lives matter. Because they do, but the organization that co-opted the phrase have nothing to do with caring about all Black lives.
BLM NYC interview

Sad.

Centuries from now the site currently known as "Portland" will be re-discovered. Several feet down will be found a layer of blackened soil suggesting some great disaster. Perhaps a volcanic eruption? But then they'll discover the decayed fecal layer and realize that what destroyed the ancient city was no volcano - just a leftist shitstorm.

They'll lose interest and move on.

Centuries from now the site currently known as "Portland" will be re-discovered. Several feet down will be found a layer of blackened soil suggesting some great disaster. Perhaps a volcanic eruption? But then they'll discover the decayed fecal layer and realize that what destroyed the ancient city was no volcano - just a leftist shitstorm.

They'll lose interest and move on.
The first time I saw Portland, Oregon was May 10 1978. The rhododendrons were in full bloom. A memory can enchant one for a lifetime. I could just cry to see it going up in smoke over one more generation's money grab masquerading as "reparations" that are merely spent, forgotten until next raid.

Last edited:
Trenton, NJ

Serious question: if one of these vehicles were yours, does ANYONE (especially leftists) think these subhuman creatures shouldn't be SHOT by the owner?

Do their lives have ANY VALUE in your eyes? None of these creatures should live to see the sun set

Post #21 says it correctly. Don't be as lazy as BLM-Antifa, review the post. No quote-button spoon feeding. The statement, "black lives matter," is pre-emptive, selfish, racist: it instantly points to itself at the cost of all other races.

BLM is setting fire to the city.

I wonder if the mayor is Burning, Looting and Murdering with them this time... and afterwards blaming the great American president for it.

Seems they all have a get out of jail free card since the DA refuses to prosecute a significant amount of the arrests.

I wonder if the mayor is Burning, Looting and Murdering with them this time... and afterwards blaming the great American president for it.

Seems they all have a get out of jail free card since the DA refuses to prosecute a significant amount of the arrests.

Where is the AG in all that mess? There are also federal agencies, where are they?

Where is the AG in all that mess? There are also federal agencies, where are they?

Mayor and Governor told Trump that they don't need any help from the feds. What's a guy supposed to do?

The real criminals are the leftist politicians who allow this destruction to take place. If they're voted in by the people, I dont know how you end it unless Barr starts arresting the politicians

I thought the left claimed this would end when the feds pulled some agents out? Oops. And now they think this will put Biden in the White House?

The real criminals are the leftist politicians who allow this destruction to take place. If they're voted in by the people, I dont know how you end it unless Barr starts arresting the politicians

Barr has to follow the law. Until people sue for redress it is political decision. People are terrified of unscrupulous commies.

Well, if Portland is being devoured by BLM, watchout for the excetia!

1597912137078.png

The democrats who enabled and encouraged and ALLOWS it to go on endlessly, are whining that trump wont give them OUR tax money to pay for all this...

Democrats fail across the board and no one in america thats a citizen and works should vote for a single democrat

so, they are getting exactly what they voted for.
Maybe so

but a great nation cant function without viable, stable urban centers

Then, those mayors and governors need to put a stop to the madness, don't they?

Why do you think they don't/wont?
Because Fear and chaos are the tools of globalists to get scared/confused people to give up their rights and money-------

Forum List

Back