BLM Devours Portland

so, they are getting exactly what they voted for.
Maybe so

but a great nation cant function without viable, stable urban centers

Then, those mayors and governors need to put a stop to the madness, don't they?

Why do you think they don't/wont?
Dont ask me to rationalize the mixed up mind of liberal democrats who control the largest cities on America

maybe the have sexual fantasies about their mother

or were picked on by the stronger kids when they were a child

who knows?

Our guns will stop it if they try the shit outside of democrat mad-land.

See, this is the fallacy I think far too many on the Right are making.
Collectively, the Right may feel "protected and safe" because they own guns.
I think this is maybe the main reason the Right has been silent.
In my opinion it is a grave mistake.

This is E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the same mistake Venezuelans made before falling to a Dictator.

By remaining silent while the left installs a Marxist government base that can control the military
we have set ourselves up for failure. Or perhaps a large majority on the Right
feel they can always "Bug Out" to a safe location? The Jews thought that in Nazi Germany too.

I'm telling you right now, your guns will do NOTHING to protect your rights or your person.
You will be so heavily out gunned and outnumbered you will have only one choice....unconditional surrender.
Your choice will be death or surrender. PERIOD.

It's so damned easy to be an Internet tough Guy from the comfort and safety of our keyboards.
But when an armored vehicle pulls up outside with a 25mm canon on top and 20 heavily armed men wearing riot gear
break your door down for a weapons search, you will grab floor tile faster than Rosie O'Donnell can down a cupcake.

It's almost as if the 2nd Amendment caused our downfall because it's the very mechanism by which Americans were lulled into a false sense of security and therefore never properly resisted tyranny before it took hold.

This is E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the same mistake Venezuelans made before falling to a Dictator.

By remaining silent while the left installs a Marxist government base that can control the military
feel they can always "Bug Out" to a safe location? The Jews thought that in Nazi Germany too.

I'm telling you right now, your guns will do NOTHING to protect your rights or your person.
You will be so heavily out gunned and outnumbered you will have only one choice....unconditional surrender.

It's so damned easy to be an Internet tough Guy from the comfort and safety of our keyboards.
But when an armored vehicle pulls up outside with a 25mm canon on top and 20 heavily armed men wearing riot gear
break your door down for a weapons search, you will grab floor tile faster than Rosie O'Donnell can down a cupcake.

It's almost as if the 2nd Amendment caused our downfall because it's the very mechanism by which Americans were lulled into a false sense of security and therefore never properly resisted tyranny before it took hold.

When an armored vehicle pulls over, then we are in a state of war. In that case I won't be at home I will be in CA showing leftists what the consequence of communism looks like, in my own armored vehicle. These people can barely survive with all the welfare benefits we give them, imagine if we showed them the stick instead.

I think you covered it nicely on your points. Thank you!!!

BLM nearly beat to death a young white guy trying to protect a transgendered person from being robbed.

Not a good look, BLM.

BLM is setting fire to the city.

I wonder if the mayor is Burning, Looting and Murdering with them this time... and afterwards blaming the great American president for it.

burn-it-down.gif

Let the MF burn .....

Those psycho Leftist DESERVE the Government they voted for.

Honoring a meth-fentanyl eater and passer of counterfeit is just what set up the marxists opportunists, and young America, hormone- and information-compromised, took the bait.

It's most likely Chinese fentanyl:

www. 18 Aug 2020 Washington Times, Second Large Seizure of Fentanyl at Mexico City Airport
(ridiculous-to-transcribe, dem-chosen URL for such an important topic)

America still has viable, stable, urban centers- its just the Portland isn't one of them.
Portland may be in a more advanced state of decay than other democrat run cities

but they are all headed in the same direction - down

BLM is setting fire to the city.

I wonder if the mayor is Burning, Looting and Murdering with them this time... and afterwards blaming the great American president for it.

Yeah, things are so much better in Europe without guns.

The military is mostly right wingers. The problem is universal democracy and immigration, which guarantees an endless slide to the far left. Therefore, if you want to preserve America secession is the only option.

Yeah, things are so much better in Europe without guns.

The military is mostly right wingers. The problem is universal democracy and immigration, which guarantees an endless slide to the far left. Therefore, if you want to preserve America secession is the only option.

I think the main problem is a Marxist Media and an education system that indoctrinates Americas youth into the "Hate America" mindset.
At this point.....probably.

BLM nearly beat to death a young white guy trying to protect a transgendered person from being robbed.

Not a good look, BLM.

Make sure you thank them for their service. Biden voting BLM are the right's greatest ambassadors

Forum List

Back