BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Wait...so you and the judge are claiming she tricked the parole officer into signing a document allowing her to register.

Hey dopes (both you and the judge)...that's his JOB to know

And has HE claimed he was "tricked"?

Cause he needs to be fired if that's the case

I agree. Whoever signed off on those papers was your typical lazy government worker, probably with union protection. But it doesn't change the fact that she deliberately scammed somebody and got away with it. She got a huge brake with probation considering one of the charges was escape which she plead guilty to. Where she escaped from I don't know, but it sounds pretty serious to me.

And like the illegal voters who got a slap on the hand for their first offense, she too got a slap on the hand because it was probably her first infraction with the law as well. Her problem is she slapped back. That's why she's going to prison. You don't let somebody off because another person made a mistake.

But it doesn't change the fact that she deliberately scammed somebody and got away with it.
It sure as hell does. If her parole officer signed her registration application she was not knowingly breaking any law...

Now those four Republicans who voted illegally KNEW they were breaking the law. They got a slap on the wrist

It sure as hell does. If her parole officer signed her registration application she was not knowingly breaking any law...

Now those four Republicans who voted illegally KNEW they were breaking the law. They got a slap on the wrist

Not knowingly breaking the law? She went down there to ask if she could vote and somebody Fd up. When she was sentenced to 7 years, she knew damn well she couldn't vote, so she created this scheme to bypass her sentence. If they said no, no loss. If they didn't check which was the case, she got away with illegally registering. That's why she's going to prison. She knew she was breaking the law.

WRONG!

It is totally and completely illegal to prevent someone who is paying taxes, from voting.
That is "Taxation Without Representation", and had been well established as evil, immoral, and illegal.
You can prevent a prisoner from voting, but NOT someone on probation.
Preventing them from voting is clearly a felony.

Not knowingly breaking the law? She went down there to ask if she could vote and somebody Fd up. When she was sentenced to 7 years, she knew damn well she couldn't vote, so she created this scheme to bypass her sentence. If they said no, no loss. If they didn't check which was the case, she got away with illegally registering. That's why she's going to prison. She knew she was breaking the law.

Wrong.
She did not try to bypass her sentence.
She contacted the probation office, and THEY were the ones who told her she could vote.
Anyone would assume they could vote once out of jail, because that is what the law requires.
It is preventing her from voting that is illegal.

Wrong.
She did not try to bypass her sentence.
She contacted the probation office, and THEY were the ones who told her she could vote.
Anyone would assume they could vote once out of jail, because that is what the law requires.
It is preventing her from voting that is illegal.

I think you better read my link in addition to the OP. The judge said she lied to the probation board and that she was no longer on probation and asked if she could vote. They didn't check her records and signed her off as being able to register. She knew when she was sentenced she couldn't vote for seven years. She was the founder of BLM in Tennessee. She wanted to run for Mayor but couldn't because of probation. So we're not talking about a complete dummy here. She intentionally broke the law.

WRONG!

It is totally and completely illegal to prevent someone who is paying taxes, from voting.
That is "Taxation Without Representation", and had been well established as evil, immoral, and illegal.
You can prevent a prisoner from voting, but NOT someone on probation.
Preventing them from voting is clearly a felony.

In states that prohibit felons from voting, it's part of the penalty when you break the law and become a felon. Of course they can do it.

You didn't hear there was no such thing as illegal votes you heard that it occurs in small numbers and doesn't affect the outcome of an election.
Nope.. anyone who "questions the integrity of our elections" is evil.. but when the Democrats say the 2016 election was stolen due to Russian interference? That's fine and dandy. LOL

Dude, you're a hack. We all know it. You hold double standards.

Nope.. anyone who "questions the integrity of our elections" is evil.. but when the Democrats say the 2016 election was stolen due to Russian interference? That's fine and dandy. LOL

Dude, you're a hack. We all know it. You hold double standards.
I didn't believe the Russian election hoax myself but you are free to judge no matter how wrong you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back