BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Clearly she did nothing wrong or illegal.

{...
However, the officials who signed off on the application admitted they made an error when they said her probation was over, the Washington Post reported.

"I did not falsify anything. All I did was try to get my rights to vote back the way the people at the election commission told me and the way the clerk did," she said at the hearing.

...}

The probation officials were the ones who made the mistake.
She was just doing what she was told to do.
Of course she did something wrong. She went to register to vote knowing she was on probation; using a letter from a clerk she knew was incorrect.

You heard wrong. She was convicted for attempting to register to vote, after her probation officer certified to her she was eligible.

Once again you are a liar.

And this case after 5 different white men knowingly cast fraudulent votes of their dead relatives, and were only sentenced to probation.

That woman is a political prisoner, and a victim of a violent crime against her.

You be sure to file this story away in that empty space above your shoulders, because you will be paying for it many times over. See you down the road.
here's what the judge said:
""You tricked the probation department into giving you documents saying you were off probation," Criminal Court Judge W. Mark Ward told the founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter in Memphis, Pamela Moses, on Monday. "

Why do you always lie?

The state falsely gave her permission to vote, then arrested her for their "mistake".

A setup if there ever was one. It will soon be overturned.
according to the judge:

""You tricked the probation department into giving you documents saying you were off probation," Criminal Court Judge W. Mark Ward told the founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter in Memphis, Pamela Moses, on Monday. "

She registered, she did so illegally. You all really can't accept the facts. You want to argue the facts, well that's a different subject, but you continue to incorrectly post and post lies.

I didn't believe the Russian election hoax myself but you are free to judge no matter how wrong you are.
so the impeachment attempt was wrong, right? If we go back in the search, you won't have posted favorable posts for mueller? Going out on a limb here huh?

Clearly she did nothing wrong or illegal.

{...
However, the officials who signed off on the application admitted they made an error when they said her probation was over, the Washington Post reported.

"I did not falsify anything. All I did was try to get my rights to vote back the way the people at the election commission told me and the way the clerk did," she said at the hearing.

...}

The probation officials were the ones who made the mistake.
She was just doing what she was told to do.

That's ridiculous. If a person passes fake money to a store clerk and he or she accepts it because they didn't look or test for the water mark, and later it was discovered the bill was counterfeit, should the person who passed the phony money be off the hook because the store clerk Fd up? No, you reprimand the clerk and the counterfeiter is arrested, charged and imprisoned.

She went there and scammed the system. She knew the day she was sentenced to probation that she could not vote during that time. She lied to them by stating she was off probation. She knowingly broke the law.

That is not legal.
That is no way states can legally prevent a tax payer from voting.
The legislators who think they can, are the real criminals.
Where would legislators get the authority to commit taxation without representation?
Nowhere.

What the legislatures do is write these laws giving YOU the option to surrender those rights. Should you choose to commit a crime that's a felony, YOU gave up your rights, not any legislature.

I have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If I rob a bank and they put me in a cage like an animal, they did not take away my rights to liberty, I surrendered those rights when I decided to rob a bank.

She CAN'T lie to the probation board.
The whole point of a probation board is to supervise those on probation.
They don't ask someone if they are still on probation or not, but look it up and tell the person if they are on probation or not.

What do you mean she can't lie to the probation board? That's what she did according to the judge. Of course she can lie to them and did. That's why she's going to prison.

What the legislatures do is write these laws giving YOU the option to surrender those rights. Should you choose to commit a crime that's a felony, YOU gave up your rights, not any legislature.

I have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If I rob a bank and they put me in a cage like an animal, they did not take away my rights to liberty, I surrendered those rights when I decided to rob a bank.
Demofks have no clue about that, they are ignorant to life

She CAN'T lie to the probation board.
The whole point of a probation board is to supervise those on probation.
They don't ask someone if they are still on probation or not, but look it up and tell the person if they are on probation or not.

And none of that changes the fact is is inherently ILLEGAL to prevent anyone paying taxes from voting.
There is absolutely no way to make it illegal.
No one has that authority.
So you’re saying the judge was wrong and you’re right? Hahaha dude, you’re a fking idiot

He’s suggesting he knows more than the judge, and he wasn’t even in the courtroom

Neither was I but I'm going by what was reported in the Washington times that the NY Times wrote on. Nobody working at the probation board comes running up to your house handing you papers that say you can vote. You have to go there and make an attempt to get those papers to register. It's a good thing somebody at the election board was doing a better job than those at the probation board.

Neither was I but I'm going by what was reported in the Washington times that the NY Times wrote on. Nobody working at the probation board comes running up to your house handing you papers that say you can vote. You have to go there and make an attempt to get those papers to register. It's a good thing somebody at the election board was doing a better job than those at the probation board.
Well, I expect that if words are quoted, that the person writing the article had the facts to present the quotation. I wasn't in the court either. I continue to be amazed at the slight of hand the demofks continue with. Even when obvious facts are presented. Misrepresentation by them is their honor.

Another BLM model citizen. :icon_rolleyes:
Actually pretty much.
She went to the probation office to see if she was eligible to vote. They said yes and issued a letter she then took to the county board of elections and registered. Both agencies later said they had made a mistake.
So now she is facing prison for a mistake she hoped to avoid by seeking approval.
It seems BLM has a point about the way black folks are treated in society.

Actually pretty much.
She went to the probation office to see if she was eligible to vote. They said yes and issued a letter she then took to the county board of elections and registered. Both agencies later said they had made a mistake.
So now she is facing prison for a mistake she hoped to avoid by seeking approval.
It seems BLM has a point about the way black folks are treated in society.

Are all you leftists born liars or what?

She didn't see if she could vote. She knew she couldn't vote when she was sentenced to probation. She went there to see if she could scam her way to vote. She lied to them. She went there and told them she was no longer on probation and somebody Fd up and didn't check her claim.

Forum List

Back