BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

So you only have evidence of a handfull of cases of voter fraud. Got it.
oh fk no, I have two days of illegal counting as my evidence. Are you unaware that the count went on for two days after the election date? Come on man, at least catch up to the facts of the story.

Actually pretty much.
She went to the probation office to see if she was eligible to vote. They said yes and issued a letter she then took to the county board of elections and registered. Both agencies later said they had made a mistake.
So now she is facing prison for a mistake she hoped to avoid by seeking approval.
It seems BLM has a point about the way black folks are treated in society.
so you too are saying the judge didn't know what happened but you do? hahahahahaahahaha you fkers are amazingly full of yourselves. I already quoted the judge. You saying he didn't say that?

Such is the intelligence and ethics of BLM founders. She will have six years to examine where she screwed
up and I bet she comes out of jail just as damned stupid as when she went in.

Patrice Cullors should be in prison too for defrauding people that sent money to BLM thinking it would
benefit the downtrodden. Ha! No way, suckers.

It's a travesty of justice. Meanwhile the actual guy who voted for his dead wife that Faux News used to gin up the Neo-
GOP hype against Dems in general Gets a slap on the wrist.

The Neo-GOP. Home of the "Cheddar Shredder" and MagaMOB violence disguised as normal political discourse!.

It's a travesty of justice. Meanwhile the actual guy who voted for his dead wife that Faux News used to gin up the Neo-

The Neo-GOP. Home of the "Cheddar Shredder" and MagaMOB violence disguised as normal political discourse!.
go talk to the judge then. The judge has the evidence and sentenced her. You question that, that's on you. Post your evidence.

Of course she did something wrong. She went to register to vote knowing she was on probation; using a letter from a clerk she knew was incorrect.

Wrong.
No sane person would assume any country would be so corrupt and evil that they would prevent those on probation, from voting.
She clearly asked the voting people and the probation people for advice, and they both told her the wrong stuff.
She could not know the letter was incorrect, because it depends on state law, judicial orders, etc.

here's what the judge said:
""You tricked the probation department into giving you documents saying you were off probation," Criminal Court Judge W. Mark Ward told the founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter in Memphis, Pamela Moses, on Monday. "

Why do you always lie?

Obviously that is impossible.
No one can "trick the probation department into giving you" false documents.
It clearly is the judge who lied.

That's ridiculous. If a person passes fake money to a store clerk and he or she accepts it because they didn't look or test for the water mark, and later it was discovered the bill was counterfeit, should the person who passed the phony money be off the hook because the store clerk Fd up? No, you reprimand the clerk and the counterfeiter is arrested, charged and imprisoned.

She went there and scammed the system. She knew the day she was sentenced to probation that she could not vote during that time. She lied to them by stating she was off probation. She knowingly broke the law.

There was NO forgery.
The probation department simply make the mistake on their own.

If someone passes you fake money and you pass it along, then you are NOT a criminal in any way.

No one would know or assume that they were on probation or that those on probation can not vote, because it is immoral, differ by state, and differ depending on judicial decision.

She did NOT try to tell anyone she was not on probation.
She clearly asked the probation department if she was on probation, and they said she was not.

Never mind the relative criminal records of these two people. Yes, it seems you've paid ZERO attention
to their relative histories with respect to the criminal system.
Boo-hoo for this so called "travesty of justice". :icon_rolleyes:

The real "travesty" here is your 100% ignorant appraisal and understanding of what went on.
I'm sure you never tried to understand the differences in the two cases, however.

So much easier to beat your little monkey drum of shock and indignation that way.
As dishonest as a street corner Times Square Rolex dealer, as always.
I would suggest that the vast majority of people that came to listen to Trump speak on 1/6 turned around
and went home after his remarks concluded.
The dregs that remained, FBI provocateurs and all, no more reflect the conservative movement than the
guy that opened fire on republican softball players a few years ago represent the average leftist moron.

Last edited:
What the legislatures do is write these laws giving YOU the option to surrender those rights. Should you choose to commit a crime that's a felony, YOU gave up your rights, not any legislature.

I have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If I rob a bank and they put me in a cage like an animal, they did not take away my rights to liberty, I surrendered those rights when I decided to rob a bank.

Wrong.
The legislature has the delegated authority to defend the rights of others only.
It does not have the authority to commit taxation without representation.
If you allow government to do that, then you are authorizing a dictatorship that could simply make voting a privilege for the wealthy elite only.
The American Revolution was mostly about taxation without representation, and it is inherently criminal.
No legal government can do it.

And NO ONE can EVER surrender rights.
They are INHERENT.
All that government can do is what is necessary in order to defend the rights of others.
So you can be caged like an animal.
But if on probation, then clearly you no longer are a threat to the rights of anyone.
So there is no legal basis for not allowing the inherent right of representation.
The Founders would NEVER have allowed any legislation to take away inherent rights like voting.
Only a criminal would even consider it.

What do you mean she can't lie to the probation board? That's what she did according to the judge. Of course she can lie to them and did. That's why she's going to prison.

The judge is lying.
The whole point of having a Probation Board is they are supposed to be monitoring those on probation.
They would be telling her if she was on probation or not, and if she could vote or not.
She could not have told or talked them into a single thing.
The judge was not there and has no idea what happened.
And SHE said she did not lie to anyone.
Nor is there any evidence she lied to anyone.
The judge is just likely racist and deliberately biased politically.

Looks like she was caught trying to register to vote as a felon; based on bad info she got from probation officer.....

But it feels better to pretend she was part of some nefarious plot where the FBI coordinated with BLM and other scary darkies to steal the election from Trump.....it didn't happen, but it still feels good to pretend

And the Probation Board said THEY had accidentally given her the wrong information.
So then the judge is lying when he claims she lied instead of the Probation Board being mistaken.
The Probation Board admitted it.
prove it. show us the testimony.

Looks like she was caught trying to register to vote as a felon; based on bad info she got from probation officer.....

But it feels better to pretend she was part of some nefarious plot where the FBI coordinated with BLM and other scary darkies to steal the election from Trump.....it didn't happen, but it still feels good to pretend
and the evidence showed she conned the probation board. fk you hate facts.

Are all you leftists born liars or what?

She didn't see if she could vote. She knew she couldn't vote when she was sentenced to probation. She went there to see if she could scam her way to vote. She lied to them. She went there and told them she was no longer on probation and somebody Fd up and didn't check her claim.

That is just a lie.
There is NO WAY you can TELL a probation board that you are no longer on probation, and no one claims that is what she did.
When you are on probation, the Probation Board monitors you, and TELLS you if you are still on probation or not.
You do not get to tell them.
They checked the records and simply screwed up somehow.

Forum List

Back