blm going after a new hampshire trooper

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

some woman got arrested for a traffic stop? i like too see the police video of this? as for strip search what do you think happens when you get arrested? looks like the cop was fired. witch happen weather their right or wrong . cops become liability what a black person gets pissed and starts shit. what the loosing is that why they want to papers?

cop wants job back and still holds his police sertification. so wait if the hopsital did the search why is he being blamed for it? we need a video here.

Last edited:

some woman got arrested for a traffic stop? i like too see the police video of this? as for strip search what do you think happens when you get arrested?

A strip search is not a normal part of being arrested and processed...

looks like the cop was fired. witch happen weather their right or wrong . cops become liability what a black person gets pissed and starts shit. what the loosing is that why they want to papers? cop wants job back and still holds his police sertification. so wait if the hopsital did the search why is he being blamed for it? we need a video here.

Um, I don't mean to be rude, but is any of this even English?

some woman got arrested for a traffic stop? i like too see the police video of this? as for strip search what do you think happens when you get arrested? looks like the cop was fired. witch happen weather their right or wrong . cops become liability what a black person gets pissed and starts shit. what the loosing is that why they want to papers?

cop wants job back and still holds his police sertification. so wait if the hopsital did the search why is he being blamed for it? we need a video here.
because he thought she had dope up her ass. usually the jail catches this.

yep hw fightiung for his job back he is still certified. and the blacks are trying to get there nose in his file and can not get it.
he doesn't have a job he has been fired and will be required to go before a judicial council if he ever applied to be a cop in that state again. he may have his credentials but I doubt he can use them.

he doesn't have a job he has been fired and will be required to go before a judicial council if he ever applied to be a cop in that state again. he may have his credentials but I doubt he can use them.
he sueing for his job back.

cases take forever to be heard. so nothing is obvious.
you really ought to read the articles you post

The state ended up settling a $212,000 lawsuit in her favor, and earlier this year an appeals board denied Wilber's reinstatement.

Forum List

Back