🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM ignorance at its best

BLM is a hate group just like the KKK...so any company or government that props them up are just like the people that covered for the KKK in the old south....

BLM is a hate group just like the KKK...so any company or government that props them up are just like the people that covered for the KKK in the old south....

Actually BLM is worse than the KKK. Even the KKK didn't have the numbers BLM has. And BLM is way out in the public's face everyday being racist as hell, they don't even have secret meetings they do their shit in broad daylight in the middle of a city intersection.

And I'm not trying to justify the KKK but they were racist as hell because they honestly believed they were doing the right thing for the country by getting rid of the savages they saw as not worth being in their society.

BLM on the other hand don't give a fuck. They will riot, protest, destroy in the same places they live. They will burn a building on their own street. Destroy and steal from a business their own people own and work at. They will scare innocent civilians. They arngry, loud, obnoxious, overall very dumb, and unintelligent, and irrational. And they sit back and want everything handed to them for doing all of that.

Honestly, I'd rather have the KKK than BLM. I mean hell they are both racist fucks but atleast the KKK tried to make it a better place, we're more rational, had jobs and we're a functioning part of society in their everyday lives.

Actually BLM is worse than the KKK. Even the KKK didn't have the numbers BLM has. And BLM is way out in the public's face everyday being racist as hell, they don't even have secret meetings they do their shit in broad daylight in the middle of a city intersection.

And I'm not trying to justify the KKK but they were racist as hell because they honestly believed they were doing the right thing for the country by getting rid of the savages they saw as not worth being in their society.

BLM on the other hand don't give a fuck. They will riot, protest, destroy in the same places they live. They will burn a building on their own street. Destroy and steal from a business their own people own and work at. They will scare innocent civilians. They arngry, loud, obnoxious, overall very dumb, and unintelligent, and irrational. And they sit back and want everything handed to them for doing all of that.

Honestly, I'd rather have the KKK than BLM. I mean hell they are both racist fucks but atleast the KKK tried to make it a better place, we're more rational, had jobs and we're a functioning part of society in their everyday lives.
They think they are owed free shit. I wonder how much education that black chick has talking like 8 year old. Their insurence pays it. What trash she is speeking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back