WOLF TORMENT: Cruel hunter parades tortured wolf with TAPE around its mouth before taking wounded animal to bar & finally killing it

See above cretin, it knows not what hounders do, or how, 89% of Wisconsin residents want hounding outlawed, across the full spectrum, outlawed! Its not hunting, and you are not a hunter if you engage in such, its blood sport, and its government sanctioned dog fighting! In Wisconsin the DNR has been paying out to the sport killers for every dog ripped to pieces by lobo, that means I am paying them out, along with every other taxpayer. There are news accounts of hounders taking possession of shelter dogs and using them as bait and then submitting claims for compensation for them!

:fu:

So, in your opinion two wrongs make a right.

Tell us more about the way you tortured and killed animals out of spite.

:popcorn:

So, in your opinion two wrongs make a right.

Tell us more about the way you tortured and killed animals out of spite.

You trespass my property with your fighting mutt, and that mutt is going to be shot, BTW, we still kill their fucking dogs, we just don't report them anymore and dump the carcasses on the road.... :yes_text12:

Cody Roberts, 42, was fined $250 for being in possession of the live wolf but it was not illegal to kill it, sparking outrage from animal rights activists.

Roberts posed with the traumatised animal, flashing a toothy grin while hooking his arm around its neck and raising a can of beer.

The wolf was already injured before Roberts ran it over with a snowmobile.

He reportedly dragged it through the Green River Bar as regulars swilled beer before taking it behind the bar, torturing it and killing it.

Much more at the link below...

This guy is an evil monster! He gives hunters a bad name! What do you think?

Looking at the smile on his face - I can't help but wonder what that dumb fucker is thinking.

You trespass my property with your fighting mutt, and that mutt is going to be shot, BTW, we still kill their fucking dogs, we just don't report them anymore and dump the carcasses on the road.... :yes_text12:

As I stated from the beginning, it doesn't even register on my give-a-shit meter.

But, by all means, keep exposing yourself as no different than the person in the OP.

I'll continue to observe.....

Well the guy in the OP isn’t the only piece of shit abusing animals

.....But compared to abortion, this doesn't even register on the give-a-shit-meter.
I am personally against abortions - and consider them beyond week 8-12 as murder. (aside a mothers life being endangered).

However, do pregnant mothers get overrun by snowmobiles and fetuses being taped and then taken to bar and shot outside???
Honestly, WTF are you even blabbering about??

The OP's piece has in its' text the word "hunter' as describing the guy.
That is regrettable. I hunt. Have for over 70yrs and do it every fall. But, I wouldn't call that man a 'hunter' in the sense of those men...and women....that I know and hunt ethically and with great respect towards the hunted.

Indeed, as someone else has already mentioned, calling this vandal a 'hunter' gives hunting a bad rap. And I quiet agree that the Wyoming Fish & Wildlife agency should have thrown the book at this guy. A $250 fine is an embarrassment. And WFW should be embarrassed.

The OP's piece has in its' text the word "hunter' as describing the guy.
That is regrettable. I hunt. Have for over 70yrs and do it every fall. But, I wouldn't call that man a 'hunter' in the sense of those men...and women....that I know and hunt ethically and with great respect towards the hunted.

Indeed, as someone else has already mentioned, calling this vandal a 'hunter' gives hunting a bad rap. And I quiet agree that the Wyoming Fish & Wildlife agency should have thrown the book at this guy. A $250 fine is an embarrassment. And WFW should be embarrassed.

That's what these people try to do....Make all hunters look bad.

When, in fact, most hunters are animal lovers themselves and do much more for the environment and nature than these whiners could ever dream.

Looking at the smile on his face - I can't help but wonder what that dumb fucker is thinking.

These little shit stains are certifiably sick or maybe possessed.. The pleasure they get from killing something defenseless is a true mental disease. Cowards of the greatest order.
Most of the time they are also Trump voters.

Thanks for the photo and article. I absolutely CANNOT vote for Trump after seeing this.
3rd party it is.

DEER-Cash-Koch.jpg

These little shit stains are certifiably sick or maybe possessed.. The pleasure they get from killing something defenseless is a true mental disease. Cowards of the greatest order.

Thanks for the photo and article. I absolutely CANNOT vote for Trump after seeing this.
3rd party it is.

You wouldn't deny this kid the right to eat would you?

1712721255389.png

The picture of that son-of-a-bitch really pisses me off! I won't post what I'd like to do to him! He looks so pleased with himself.

Cody Roberts, 42, was fined $250 for being in possession of the live wolf but it was not illegal to kill it, sparking outrage from animal rights activists.

Roberts posed with the traumatised animal, flashing a toothy grin while hooking his arm around its neck and raising a can of beer.

The wolf was already injured before Roberts ran it over with a snowmobile.

He reportedly dragged it through the Green River Bar as regulars swilled beer before taking it behind the bar, torturing it and killing it.

Much more at the link below...

This guy is an evil monster! He gives hunters a bad name! What do you think?

I think he's a dick and should pay a heavy fine for cruelty to animals.

I feel bad for the wolf.

But then again, maybe you should feel bad for rats caught in a trap.

I do feel bad for any animal in pain. But most rat traps kill quickly. As a hunter, I always made sure it would be a quick, humane kill.

Everything dies. Not everything is tortured by a lowlife coward.

3rd party it is.

View attachment 929966
That boy is an American upstanding citizen. He's learned to kill his on food. He's been taught to survive and conservation. I taught all my kids to hunt and fish.

What about those people who have a dog for 5 or 10 years and then decide to abandon it?

They drive the dog to some lonely place off the beaten track, open the door, and shove it out to fend for itself.

Human beings are the (arm)pits!!!

Wolves are dangerous to cattle and all livestock farmers. No doubt this wolf cost a farmer money killing his livestock.
Ok
That doesn’t mean you have to be a human fuck stick and torture the wolf.
Killing to protect your livestock and lively hood, at least for me, is not the issue. It is about the needles torture and the sadistic pleasure taken from the torture that shows this person needs serious help. A sick bastard that enjoys torturing animals is not someone who should own a gun

Forum List

Back