🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM inciting violence.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
. Soooo, how are these guys NOT terrorists?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You got it! I looked yesterday. Thank you. There have been a few I couldn't find on youtube where their leaders have spoken with this rhetoric.. I had seen this somewhere else. Thanks for posting it.

I have a question for those who are claiming that idiots like those in the OP represent the Black Lives Matter movement.....and think that those sentiments are felt by the majority of BLM supporters.

Why haven't all of the protests this week ended up with lots of protesters murdering cops and other white people? What is stopping these supposed terrorists from engaging in open warfare?

Please...don't do this nation a disservice by trying to label the movement and those who support it as terrorists. They are engaging in civil disobedience. A hallmark of what it means to be American.

I have a question for those who are claiming that idiots like those in the OP represent the Black Lives Matter movement.....and think that those sentiments are felt by the majority of BLM supporters.

Why haven't all of the protests this week ended up with lots of protesters murdering cops and other white people? What is stopping these supposed terrorists from engaging in open warfare?

Please...don't do this nation a disservice by trying to label the movement and those who support it as terrorists. They are engaging in civil disobedience. A hallmark of what it means to be American.

The majority of BLM supporters DON'T feel that way. But as we all know it is the louder minority that drives things. That is fact all through history. What needs to happen is for the BLM people who are reasonable to separate themselves from these loons, and do it in a wildly obvious way.

But, so far, they sit back and let these goons speak for them.

The majority of BLM supporters DON'T feel that way. But as we all know it is the louder minority that drives things. That is fact all through history. What needs to happen is for the BLM people who are reasonable to separate themselves from these loons, and do it in a wildly obvious way.

But, so far, they sit back and let these goons speak for them.

No. They do seperate themselves. They do it every time they are asked about jerkoffs like the guys you posted in the OP or when some idiot gets violent at a peaceful protest. Here is the latest example.

Black Lives Matter Leader Condemns Violence at St. Paul Protest

Believe me...the father of a police officer....when I tell you that the movement is based in non-violent civil disobedience. I did my research before I ever said a positive word about them.

I believe it would be suitable for the OP to change the title of this thread to something like:

Unknown Idiots Attempt To Incite Violence And Fail Since The Overwhelmng Majority Of BLM Supporters Are Decidedly Non-violent.

They are terrorists man. By gawd I can remember when you libtards labeled the tea party terrorist. Look on the crowd some are wearing BLM shirts.

Lookie there. Black Panthers aligning themselves with BLM. And posters here said they weren't anti white and anti cop.

th

Forum List

Back