BLM is a Marxist organization

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Or at least, according to the admission of its cofounder.

“We actually do have an ideological frame,” Patrisse Cullors said. “Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”

Or at least, according to the admission of its cofounder.

“We actually do have an ideological frame,” Patrisse Cullors said. “Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”

You know, I find it interesting that your link has a key at the top of the page telling us if something is good or not by showing Trump with his thumb down (terrible), thumb up (yes), smiling (love), pointing (fake news), and looking surprised (yuge).

Then, at the top of the article linked to, it has 2 Trump figures saying terrible, and fake news. If the website thinks this is fake news and terrible, why are you posting it?

marxist and more, read their what we believe page and the co-founders bios-
A preview

38A8E5C4-FED9-42D9-958B-7C08B38D1832.png

A preview

View attachment 354940
Where's the Marxist part?

A preview

View attachment 354940
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable

A preview

View attachment 354940
Here

from transcript
CULLORS: Um, I think that the criticism is helpful. I also think that it might–. I think of a lot of things.

The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk.

A preview

View attachment 354940
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
and how has that worked out in the violent crime ,drug ridden inner cities ?

A preview

View attachment 354940
and how has that worked out in the violent crime ,drug ridden inner cities ?
The same it has before Marx was born.

Anything not conservative approved is Marxist.
Santa Claus being one of the biggest Marxist in the world.
uhhhhhh. Santa does not bring presents kid ...mom and dad worked and bought those Barbie Dolls for you .
I missed out then since I didn't get Barbies like you did. Santa is a great rep for being a Marxist because he is white. See, I can use Republican logic also when trying to demonize a group of people.

you dont even deny being a marxist .
I was a great fan of Groucho...
like i stated before ..... why dont you have the guts to admit you are a marxist ? the left isnt fooling anyone ...its as plain to see ass the face piercings and man buns on yalls filthy heads.

you dont even deny being a marxist .

They don't care. Some of them try to hide behind, some try to make jokes about it. Most are gullible and will follow the marxists/communists off the cliff.
In yer wet, wild dream. I have no idea why you people keep using this same old tired ploy to denigrate people after you get forgiven at church..

Forum List

Back